bike rental in Hamilton area

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Michael Buettne, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. I plan to attend the Men's RR on October 12. I'd like a recommendation for a bike shop where I can
    rent a bike for the day to get around on the course.

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Michael Buettner) writes:

    > I plan to attend the Men's RR on October 12. I'd like a recommendation for a bike shop where I can
    > rent a bike for the day to get around on the course.

    worth a try

    http://pierikscycle.com/

    --
    le vent a Dos

    Davey Crockett

  3. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    Davey Crockett wrote:
    > [email protected] (Michael Buettner) writes:
    >
    >> I plan to attend the Men's RR on October 12. I'd like a recommendation for a bike shop where I
    >> can rent a bike for the day to get around on the course.
    >
    > worth a try
    >
    > http://pierikscycle.com/

    I doubt they'll rent you a bike...they'll eventually have to sell it and it fetches more if not
    used. I don't think that service exists in Hamilton.

  4. "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > I doubt they'll rent you a bike...they'll eventually have to sell it and it fetches more if not
    > used. I don't think that service exists in Hamilton.

    Sometimes bike shop have used bikes for rent that customers have traded in for a pittance. Those
    shops are usually in touristy areas, though.