Bike rental - Seattle

Can anyone suggest a bike shop in Seattle to rent?

(remove clothes to reply)

"B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Can anyone suggest a bike shop in Seattle to rent?

http://www.cascade.org/Community/rental.cfm gives a list of rental places.
If you need a place near either where you are staying or where you want to
ride, email me privately and I can help you figure out which place would be
best.

You may also find this helpful:
http://www.cascade.org/Community/seattleinfo.cfm

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
Home of the meditative cyclist:

B wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a bike shop in Seattle to rent?

If you're looking for a place to rent a bike because you plan on visiting
and will be staying at a hotel while you're there, you might try the
Watertown near the University of Washington if it's convenient. I stayed
there last time I visited by pure dumb luck, and was pleased to find that
the hotel has free loaner bikes.
--
Paul Turner

[email protected]lothes (B) wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a bike shop in Seattle to rent?

I rented from Montlake Bicycles when I first visited Seattle. They
had a broad selection of bike sizes and types, and the rates were very
reasonable. They have been exceedingly helpful whenever I've gone
there for anything.

Alki Bike and Board in West Seattle is a great shop, and they also do
rentals (in the event that their shop is better located for your
purposes.) If you go there, be sure to tell them I sent you! Their
service manager Jeremy is a longstanding member of my chopper bike
club, Dead Baby Bikes.

http://deadbabybikes.org

Chalo Colina