Bike Ride Filmed on GO PRO HD - Check out Australian Riverloop on the NEW CAMERA GO PRO HD....

GOPROCYCLIST

Oct 8, 2010
40km River loop captured on the new Go Pro Helmet Cam.. Provides safety & Excellent HD Footage of a ride or race.

Excellent Clarity, Audio and is waterproof. I can get 5 -6 hours of footage with a back up battery.

Check out my first 12 minutes quickly edited verison.

Would appreciate everyone's thoughts and comments on the footage, quality and clarity.

Enjoy.

Click on the link Below

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBenGough?feature=mhum

Am I the only one who thinks this thread is a little bit shilly? I mean, if the subject is the video of the River Loop, then the camera doesn't matter. If it's about the camera, then it's an ad. What's next? In Chapter 2 will there be a sock puppet gushing over the special features that make recording easier? (Whatever those are...)

I don't see a 'report this thread' button anymore, so it's probably only a matter of time before the whole site turns into a spam board again.

Originally Posted by blazingpedals .

Am I the only one who thinks this thread is a little bit shilly? I mean, if the subject is the video of the River Loop, then the camera doesn't matter. If it's about the camera, then it's an ad. What's next? In Chapter 2 will there be a sock puppet gushing over the special features that make recording easier? (Whatever those are...)

I don't see a 'report this thread' button anymore, so it's probably only a matter of time before the whole site turns into a spam board again.

Yup, it looks and smells like spam to me.

The "report this thread button" is the little red flag in the lower left corner of the post, however I'm not sure it is working properly yet.

Either it doesn't work or the mods don't care. No response from the OP, either; which reinforces my opinion that it was just a 'drive-by' forum spammer.