Bike routes

Valerie O Hanlon

Mar 13, 2016
Hey guys I'm new to this site and hoping somebody can help me out.
I am currently living an Irish lass Venice, Italy for 5+ yrs my beautiful mother was diagnosed with MND the MNDA of Ireland are a non profit organize and depend highly on fundraising etc......I am planning to cycle from Venice to Le Harve.....I would really appreciate if anyone has info or where I should start on planning this trip! the eurovelo site is slightly confusing!!!!
Thanks in advance

There is NO easy way to complete a ride like that. You still have to climb over the Alps.

Thanks for your reply cyclintom I'm giving myself 2 weeks traveling time and I'm "fairly" fit but in training. I have 2orked out my route to Milan but after is quite difficult any tips on websites etc would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your reply cyclintom I'm giving myself 2 weeks traveling time and I'm "fairly" fit but in training. I have 2orked out my route to Milan but after is quite difficult any tips on websites etc would be much appreciated.
I should note that the climbs over the alps are not all that difficult, especially if you chose the correct one's. It isn't because of the difficulty of the climbs so much as they go on forever. So while there is no "easy" route, there are several routes that are not all that difficult. But the local bike shops in the area would be far more knowledgeable about the best one for you.