Bike Shop Business Plan

irishjim

Jan 25, 2005
Hi folks,

Am brand new to this forum. I'm from Dublin, Ireland and have a friend who wants to open a bicycle shop. He desperately needs a business plan for a local bank but cant find one anywhere. I found a few software programs for this on the net but i'm sure all are shite.

Would anyone on this site know ehere I could get one or know anyone who may have one. The shop is going to be a small shop stocking a lot of the latest models to include clothing etc. It will also have a parts and service area.

Any help would really be appreciated.

J

Sorry cant help you with the business plan but is Penny Farthing still in business?

irishjim said:
Hi folks,

Am brand new to this forum. I'm from Dublin, Ireland and have a friend who wants to open a bicycle shop. He desperately needs a business plan for a local bank but cant find one anywhere. I found a few software programs for this on the net but i'm sure all are shite.

Would anyone on this site know ehere I could get one or know anyone who may have one. The shop is going to be a small shop stocking a lot of the latest models to include clothing etc. It will also have a parts and service area.

Any help would really be appreciated.

J

I'm from Dublin - living in Limerick.

I'm an accountant too.
Your mate needs a business plan ?
I can do one for him. (I do these all the time).

The problem isn't doing the business plan - that's easy.
it's getting the assumptions for the plan - right.
If I were to help, i'd need to talk to your mate directly to ask him the pertanent questions.

Send me a private message and we can discuss, if your mate is interested.

I might be able to arrange financing as well.

Send me a message if you're interested.