bike shop clearance sale

Bailes

Guest
I know technically this is considered SPAM but VICMTB is
having a manufacturers backed sale. One day only Sunday 30th
May, 1351 Burke Road East Kew.

I would normally not plug on this group but I have seen the
stock and the prices and there are genuine discounted goods.
Log onto http://www.vicmtb.com.au if you need more info.

Originally posted by Bailes
I know technically this is considered SPAM but VICMTB is
having a manufacturers backed sale. One day only Sunday 30th
May, 1351 Burke Road East Kew.

I would normally not plug on this group but I have seen the
stock and the prices and there are genuine discounted goods.
Log onto http://www.vicmtb.com.au if you need more info.

Hmm.. I almost posted the same thing because the VicMTB garage sale is so famous :) (almost.. )

I always end up buying something at it and then struggle to
ride home with it all in my bag.. :)

hippy

hippy wrote:

> Bailes wrote:
> > I know technically this is considered SPAM but VICMTB
> > is having a manufacturers backed sale. One day only
> > Sunday 30th May, 1351 Burke Road East Kew. I would
> > normally not plug on this group but I have seen the
> > stock and the prices and there are genuine discounted
> > goods. Log onto
> > http://www.vicmtb.com.au/http://www.vicmtb.com.au if
> > you need more info.
>

> Hmm.. I almost posted the same thing because the VicMTB
> garage sale is so famous :) (almost.. )
>
> I always end up buying something at it and then struggle
> to ride home with it all in my bag.. :)
>
> hippy
>

> --

Maybe you should buy some panniers this time? ;P

--
Nick

>Originally posted by Nickzx6r
>Maybe you should buy some panniers this time? ;P

I've told you.. I don't like 'em! :p

Do you reckon the guys in VicMTB would know what a pannier was? :)

hippy

Originally posted by hippy
>Originally posted by Nickzx6r
>Maybe you should buy some panniers this time? ;P

I've told you.. I don't like 'em! :p

Do you reckon the guys in VicMTB would know what a pannier was? :)

hippy

nuh. seriously cute chick working there.
strong rider too. tried suckin her wheel goin up a hill once to no avail...