bike shop clearance sale

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Bailes, May 22, 2004.

  1. Bailes

    Bailes Guest

    I know technically this is considered SPAM but VICMTB is
    having a manufacturers backed sale. One day only Sunday 30th
    May, 1351 Burke Road East Kew.

    I would normally not plug on this group but I have seen the
    stock and the prices and there are genuine discounted goods.
    Log onto http://www.vicmtb.com.au if you need more info.

    Tags:

  2. hippy

    hippy New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2003
    Messages:
    1,806
    Hmm.. I almost posted the same thing because the VicMTB garage sale is so famous :) (almost.. )

    I always end up buying something at it and then struggle to
    ride home with it all in my bag.. :)

    hippy

  3. Nickzx6r

    Nickzx6r Guest

    hippy wrote:

    > Bailes wrote:
    > > I know technically this is considered SPAM but VICMTB
    > > is having a manufacturers backed sale. One day only
    > > Sunday 30th May, 1351 Burke Road East Kew. I would
    > > normally not plug on this group but I have seen the
    > > stock and the prices and there are genuine discounted
    > > goods. Log onto
    > > http://www.vicmtb.com.au/http://www.vicmtb.com.au if
    > > you need more info.
    >

    > Hmm.. I almost posted the same thing because the VicMTB
    > garage sale is so famous :) (almost.. )
    >
    > I always end up buying something at it and then struggle
    > to ride home with it all in my bag.. :)
    >
    > hippy
    >

    > --

    Maybe you should buy some panniers this time? ;P

    --
    Nick

  4. hippy

    hippy New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2003
    Messages:
    1,806
    >Originally posted by Nickzx6r
    >Maybe you should buy some panniers this time? ;P

    I've told you.. I don't like 'em! :p

    Do you reckon the guys in VicMTB would know what a pannier was? :)

    hippy

  5. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    nuh. seriously cute chick working there.
    strong rider too. tried suckin her wheel goin up a hill once to no avail...