Bike shop near Wrexham????

ozkaz

Oct 3, 2004
Was wondering if anyone could recommend a good bike shop near Wrexham, Wales?

I'm coming across for 12 months from mid-Nov and would like to buy a new roadbike (up to 2000 pounds to play with), mainly to save the excess baggage from Australia.

Am willing to drive a couple of hours to get to shop. Any suggestions, recommendations in the region would be most welcome.....website addresses would be fantastic too!

ozkaz said:
Was wondering if anyone could recommend a good bike shop near Wrexham, Wales?

I'm coming across for 12 months from mid-Nov and would like to buy a new roadbike (up to 2000 pounds to play with), mainly to save the excess baggage from Australia.

Am willing to drive a couple of hours to get to shop. Any suggestions, recommendations in the region would be most welcome.....website addresses would be fantastic too!
Hi I live a few miles away in Chester, best shop for some miles is Deeside Cycles good service, will build fitted bike ect. web site: http://www.deesidecycles.com/

Happy hunting

Totally agree with Tri-dude. Have never bought a complete bike from Deeside but have bought plenty of bits and pieces from there wheels, shoes etc.

Always been a pleasure shopping there as the staff are both friendly and knowledgable which has not always been my experience at other establishments!

Highly recommended:)