Bike Shop Storage/Display Catalog?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Glenn Katon, Jun 10, 2003.

  1. Glenn Katon

    Glenn Katon Guest

    I'm looking for a catalog (preferable online) that contains bike racks used by bike shops - I did a
    camp once that had a freestanding rack that holds about ten bikes. Also, I'm trying to find one of
    those ceiling racks that shops use to display wheels and frames. I just spent 20 min. on google
    trying to find a catalog like this but could only find car racks and regular 1-2 bike racks. If you
    know of the type of catalog I'm looking for, please post it or email me. Much thanks.

    Tags:

  2. "Glenn Katon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm looking for a catalog (preferable online) that contains bike racks used by bike shops - I did
    > a camp once that had a freestanding rack that holds about ten bikes. Also, I'm trying to find one
    > of those ceiling racks that shops use to display wheels and frames. I just spent 20 min. on google
    > trying to find a catalog like this but could only find car racks and regular 1-2 bike racks. If
    > you know of the type of catalog I'm looking for, please post it or email me. Much thanks.

    Try your local LBS and ask if he has the 'consumer' version of the QBP (Quality Bike Parts) catalog.
    If he does, bike display and storage racks are shown on pages 134~136

  3. [email protected] (Glenn Katon) writes:
    > I'm looking for a catalog (preferable online) that contains bike racks used by bike shops - I did
    > a camp once that had a freestanding rack that holds about ten bikes. Also, I'm trying to find one
    > of those ceiling racks that shops use to display wheels and frames. I just spent 20 min. on google
    > trying to find a catalog like this but could only find car racks and regular 1-2 bike racks. If
    > you know of the type of catalog I'm looking for, please post it or email me. Much thanks.

    A google search for "bicycle display rack" comes up with a couple of interesting links: one to
    www.creativepipe.com, and another to harriscyclery.net.

    Chris
    --
    Chris Colohan Email: [email protected] PGP: finger [email protected] Web: www.colohan.com Phone: