Bike shops in or near Chester, Cheshire

Andy Marshall

Guest
Does anyone know of any decent(ish) bike shops in or around Chester? I'm going there next week for
the first time in very many years and would like to have a look around and maybe buy a few things
that I can't buy here (a very rainy wet Japan, so no riding for the past few days).

Cheers, Andy

Hi, the 'Bike Factory'. http://www.the-bike-factory.co.uk/

Thanks, John.