Bike shops in or near Chester, Cheshire

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Andy Marshall, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Does anyone know of any decent(ish) bike shops in or around Chester? I'm going there next week for
    the first time in very many years and would like to have a look around and maybe buy a few things
    that I can't buy here (a very rainy wet Japan, so no riding for the past few days).

    Cheers, Andy

    Tags:

  2. Hi, the 'Bike Factory'. http://www.the-bike-factory.co.uk/

    Thanks, John.