Bike Shops - UK

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by 2minus, Mar 15, 2003.

1. 2minus

2minus New Member

Can anyone reading this in the Uk recommend a good bike shop in the Oxfordshire/Berkshire area? I'm buying a new bike and need a good fitting service and honest advice. Cheers!

Tags:

2. ant evans

ant evans New Member

For a new bike, I'd be prepared to travel. Avon Valley Cyclery in Bath (under the railway station) and Condor in London (Grays Inn Road, near Theobalds Road) are both worth travelling to.

3. 2minus

2minus New Member

great - I work out of offices in Holborn every now and then - so will tie a trip up with a visit to Condor's as well - cheers

4. ant evans

ant evans New Member

If you're going to Condor, you have to go to Bikefix as well, round the corner in Lamb's Conduit. Whether you buy anything or not, you will come out with a smile on your face.

5. Dazzer...

Dazzer... New Member

you've got some good bike shops in/around oxford, shame i live in cornwall really! i was trying to find a site for bike king but found this thread - found this too - might be of use http://www.knowhere.co.uk/578_xbiking.html
    i think beeline was the one i'd probably buy from, if i had any money to my name! suppose it depends what you're after, i'm a mountain biker so look at the marins and cannondales!

6. Dazzer...

Dazzer... New Member

dam, four years too late! whoops