Bike Shops - UK

2minus

Mar 13, 2003
Can anyone reading this in the Uk recommend a good bike shop in the Oxfordshire/Berkshire area? I'm buying a new bike and need a good fitting service and honest advice. Cheers!

For a new bike, I'd be prepared to travel. Avon Valley Cyclery in Bath (under the railway station) and Condor in London (Grays Inn Road, near Theobalds Road) are both worth travelling to.

great - I work out of offices in Holborn every now and then - so will tie a trip up with a visit to Condor's as well - cheers

If you're going to Condor, you have to go to Bikefix as well, round the corner in Lamb's Conduit. Whether you buy anything or not, you will come out with a smile on your face.

you've got some good bike shops in/around oxford, shame i live in cornwall really! i was trying to find a site for bike king but found this thread - found this too - might be of use http://www.knowhere.co.uk/578_xbiking.html
i think beeline was the one i'd probably buy from, if i had any money to my name! suppose it depends what you're after, i'm a mountain biker so look at the marins and cannondales!