Bike Shorts and Anatomy

Damn, just cut them off! Mine were a constant problem -- until I got rid of them. Trust me, once their gone, you don't miss them!

Who needs sex when you've got an open road, a sweet ride, and sunny saturday morning? Ride!

That is a problem! I don't think my (a-hem) "bits" are unusually large but I do hate when they get caught in a particualrly uncomfortable position in my shorts! And then there's the embarrassment of being seen with the hand down the shorts trying to make the necessary adjustments... The worst is when they're shifting in a most disconserting manner with each pedal rotation... Like a nut might get cracked!

Originally posted by meehs
That is a problem! I don't think my (a-hem) "bits" are unusually large but I do hate when they get caught in a particualrly uncomfortable position in my shorts! And then there's the embarrassment of being seen with the hand down the shorts trying to make the necessary adjustments... The worst is when they're shifting in a most disconserting manner with each pedal rotation... Like a nut might get cracked!

Just make your adjustments quickly. Remember, if your hand is in your shorts more than 3 seconds we will all know your not just adjusting.

I just shove my junk to the side. See attached.
big-smile.png

Galileo said:
I just shove my junk to the side. See attached.
What are you going to do when you can no longer find a thread in which to post the picture of yourself with which you are apparently in love?

Well, hey now. The solution to the OPs problem has arrived on the scene. Assos just unveiled a new line of bibs that has a built-in banana hammock/nut sack.
For a measly $519 US or 309 pounds, you can cradle the bits in chamois-lined bliss.
big-smile.png

http://www.bikeradar.com/road/news/article/the-worlds-most-expensive-bib-short-assos-new-s7-38367/

Unclear whether you can order a XXL sack on a medium pair of bibs, though, but for that price, why not?

mpre53 said:
Well, hey now. The solution to the OPs problem has arrived on the scene. Assos just unveiled a new line of bibs that has a built-in banana hammock/nut sack. For a measly $519 US or 309 pounds, you can cradle the bits in chamois-lined bliss.:big-smile: http://www.bikeradar.com/road/news/article/the-worlds-most-expensive-bib-short-assos-new-s7-38367/ Unclear whether you can order a XXL sack on a medium pair of bibs, though, but for that price, why not?
Just when you thought cycling would never adopt the phrase "kuku penthouse"....