Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Bike Sitting

Started by Geedubb · · Last activity · 5 posts · 972 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
20 December 2003
Last activity
22 December 2003
Original author
Geedubb
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
972
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. So one of my riding buds if off to Hawaii to see his dad for the holidays and asks me to dog sit for
    him and I agree. He shows up with the three dogs (2 Golden Retriever and a chocolate Lab), and
    his/her bicycles.

    OK, I have room. Last year they went away for the holiday and some dh broke into their home and
    stole his Elsworth....and only his Elsworth so I agreed to keep them here (not that my house is any
    more theft resistant but I'm here 99% of the time).

    I'm sitting here and realize I have over $10K in bicycles in my home now. I think that's more than I
    have invested in all of my woodworking equipment sans the shop they are housed in........

    And I now have another reason(s) why "not" to get a new puppy(s). Olives and puppies don't go
    well together.

    Gary

  2. GeeDubb said:

    So one of my riding buds if off to Hawaii to see his dad for the holidays and asks me to dog sit
    for him and I agree. He shows up with the three dogs (2 Golden Retriever and a chocolate Lab), and
    his/her bicycles.

    OK, I have room. Last year they went away for the holiday and some dh broke into their home and
    stole his Elsworth....and only his Elsworth so I agreed to keep them here (not that my house is
    any more theft resistant but I'm here 99% of the time).

    I'm sitting here and realize I have over $10K in bicycles in my home now. I think that's more than
    I have invested in all of my woodworking equipment sans the shop they are housed in........

    And I now have another reason(s) why "not" to get a new puppy(s). Olives and puppies don't go well
    together.

    Gary

    And what did you say your address was? My Uncle Guido is looking for a road trip.

  3. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by Geedubb
    ...Olives and puppies don't go
    well together.

    Gary

    That doesn't sound good, at all, not even a little bit. There better be some damn fine single malt on the other end of this adventure of yours. Good luck.

    K.

  4. GeeDubb wrote: <snip>

    Quoted message said:


    And I now have another reason(s) why "not" to get a new puppy(s). Olives and puppies don't go well
    together.

    I like mine with cocktail onions.

    Matt

  5. MattB said:
    Quoted message said:

    And I now have another reason(s) why "not" to get a new puppy(s). Olives and puppies don't go
    well together.

    I like mine with cocktail onions.

    That's something I've never tried, I usually go for English mustard or green pepper sauce with dog.
    Still, I can see how cocktail onions might go with a puppy carpaccio.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.