Bike size poll

Im 5'10" & I just bought a 16" Salsa Bandito (Scandium tubed HT) & it fits me really well for XC stuff.
I've also got a 13" Identiti Mr Hyde dirt jump bike which feels a good size for what its designed for but its not very nice to ride long distances on.

Originally posted by Ghr7891
I want to know what size bike you ride and if you dont mind your general size.
-Thanks

Don't understand why u wanna know but anyway:

Name: S*******n
Bike Size: 19"
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 5750 g

18". I got it when I was in the 8th grade, I grew a lot more, but I still think it fits me extremely well.

I'm 5'3"....

Mt. Bike - 15" Specialized Rockhopper Comp.

Road Bike - 48" Cervelo Soloist Team

On my Giant Rainier - 17" (TopTube length = 22.64").

On my new Titus Racer-X - Medium, which is 19" (TopTube length = 23.25").

Their standover heights are both around 29.75"

I'm 5'8" which seems to be a height where I can go either small or medium frame on most bikes.

The fit on Rainier gives me a little more of upright position than the Titus. On Titus, a smaller frame might have been more appropriate for me as I am at the bottom range for a medium, 5'8" - 5'11", but I found a great deal on a medium frame and I couldn't pass it up.

13.5 and really i should have mroe clearence with the bar than i have, but this bike fit better than any of the other bieks i could get in my price range and i am used to being carful getting on and off the bike now, i am 4'11 and it took me several months to find my bike because of my hight

~5' 6"
'96 Specialized Stumpjumper A1FS (small)
'00 S-Works FSR (small)

Medium frames work for me but I like the clearance on a smaller frame due to my riding location. Otherwise, it'd hurt quite a bit more on my rides. :D

my new frame is 16". im about 5'6" and a little less than 140lbs, but frame size doesnt matter because you can have like 10 inches of suspension, or you seat post could be like 4' tall.

btw moonfroggy, since your under 5' does that make you a midget? someone told me that you have to be under 5' to be called a midget.

me: 6ft
my bike: 18in 2004 specialized stumpjumper comp hardtail.

I could have gone larger i guess, but i like the clearance between MY vital components and the top tube - I'm a bit of a nutter off road which can introduce some pain in places its not welcome. Not that I'm suggesting I have areas where it is welcome. Errrmmm..... :eek:

KHS Sport 19"

I'm not sure that you can call that thing mountain bikes but i sure use them for that ;)
:D

I'm 6' and ride a large-size bike. When I bought it, I thought I'd probably be more comfortable on a smaller frame, but a pro fitter told me this was best for my measurements. I'm doing pretty well on it so I guess he was right.