bike stand

luism

Sep 9, 2012
what can I get that's like a pro model for 150.00? I am lifting a mtb and cruiser.

You could try the FEEDBACK SPORT MECHANIC WORK STAND. There pretty good same quality as park tool just cheaper since your not also paying for the name. My cousin actually prefers his feedback one over his park tool one.

thnks I actually beenlooking at that one. here is 165+taxes. any concerns with how it tightens on the bike from crushing the tubes or seat post?

I don't personally own the stand but my cousin has never had a problem with it crushing anything and he has used it on I think every kind of material bike frames and seat posts are made of. He has even tried it on a bamboo frame with no problems and he has owned the stand i think going on 2 years. His only problem with the stand is the rubber they use on the jaws tends to ware out a little faster then the park tool stands. But you can order them seperatly from a few different places for cheap.

Ah from canada as well. Thats exactly where I was looking. And also where my cousin bought his from.

usa probably have better prices but shipping and dues kill the deal.

JensonUSA dosen't charge duties and the shipping is pretty cheap. But after conversion and shipping it will most likely cost more.