bike stand

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Ian Hurst, Apr 21, 2003.

  1. Ian Hurst

    Ian Hurst Guest

    hi all im looking for a bike stand i can bolt to the ground in my driveway so i can lock the bike to
    it, it will be free standing and must be floor mounted

    thanks

    --------------------------
    Youth Work Resources the youth work website http://www.youthworker.org.uk
    --------------------------

    Tags:

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Ian Hurst (Troyka) <[email protected]> wrote:
    > hi all im looking for a bike stand i can bolt to the ground in my driveway so i can lock the bike
    > to it, it will be free standing and must be floor mounted

    Try the suppliers listed at
    http://www.camcycle.org.uk/resources/cycleparking/suppliers/sheffieldstands. html

    Tony

    --
    http://www.raven-family.com

    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to
    adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George
    Bernard Shaw