Bike Store in Paris. Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Polyq, Jun 3, 2003.

  1. Polyq

    Polyq Guest

    Hello All,

    I'm living in Paris for the next while, and I would like to get a touring bike. I would like to know
    if anyone has a suggestion for a good store here.

    I have a bike that is suitable for commuting, and if anyone knows a place that sells the Shimano SPD
    sandals I would be grateful to learn about it.

    Thanks in advance,

    Alex

    Tags:

  2. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    "polyQ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Hello All,
    >
    > I'm living in Paris for the next while, and I would like to get a touring bike. I would like to
    > know if anyone has a suggestion for a good store
    here.

    > I have a bike that is suitable for commuting, and if anyone knows a place that sells the Shimano
    > SPD sandals I would be grateful to learn about it.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Alex

    How serious of a touring bike are you looking for? Rando Cycles near the Porte de Vincennes (Metro
    Cours de Vincennes) makes pretty serious touring and randonneuring bikes. Not cheap. You could go
    the Decathlon route.

  3. F. Golightly

    F. Golightly Guest

    "polyQ" <[email protected]>
    > Hello All, I'm living in Paris for the next while, and I would like to get a touring bike. I would
    > like to know if anyone has a suggestion for a good store
    here.

    > I have a bike that is suitable for commuting, and if anyone knows a place that sells the Shimano
    > SPD sandals I would be grateful to learn about it.

    FAUK FRANCE NUKE PARIS French Desecrate Allied Cemetery
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/2907701.stm

  4. On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:04:07 -0700, "F. Golightly" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >FAUK FRANCE NUKE PARIS French Desecrate Allied Cemetery
    >http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/2907701.stm

    Ah yes. There are idiots living in France, and thus it's a good idea to go to nuclear war with a
    nuclear power.

    Self-destructive much?

    Jasper