Bike Stores in Calgary

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Stan Lipnowski, Jan 24, 2003.

  1. I will be heading to Calgary at the end of March. Any good shops you can mention where I can kill
    some time??? TIA Stan

    Tags:

  2. S. Anderson

    S. Anderson Guest

    Bow Cycle..biggest in Calgary I think and fairly good I hear. http://www.bowcycle.com/

    Cheers,

    Scott..
    --
    Scott Anderson

    "Stan Lipnowski" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I will be heading to Calgary at the end of March. Any good shops you can mention where I can kill
    > some time??? TIA Stan

  3. Peter

    Peter Guest

    The other guy recommended Bow Cycle. It's awesome. That's where I got my bike. You can also check
    out The Bike Shop, Spokes and Attire, Ridley's, Soma Cycle (they are apparently fairly small though,
    and they're going out of business), Mountain Bike City and B&P Cycle. I'd be glad to give you
    addresses if you email me. I am in Calgary BTW.

    Cheers,

    Peter

    --
    "We are free to be free." Nelson Mandela

    "Politics is much too important a matter to be left to the politicians." Charles de Gaulle