Bike Stores in San Diego?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Shipwreck, May 31, 2003.

  1. Shipwreck

    Shipwreck Guest

    Looking for a store here in San Diego to fit me properly, and take care of me after purchase.
    Wondering if anyone can recommend a great shop.

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. shipwreck <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Looking for a store here in San Diego to fit me properly, and take care of me after purchase.
    > Wondering if anyone can recommend a great shop.
    >
    > Thanks
    There are now half a dozen Performance Bikes shops in the San Diego area and I think you can get the
    best deal there but fitting and service is spotty everywhere. Call me. Maybe I can answer questions.
    Michael Pearlman 619-445-4734

  3. shipwreck <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Looking for a store here in San Diego to fit me properly, and take care of me after purchase.
    > Wondering if anyone can recommend a great shop.
    >
    > Thanks

    Try B&L Bike Shop in Solana Beach. Dan Rock will do the bike fitting. Another place is Bill
    Holland's Bike Shop in Spring Valley. They build custom Titanium and steel bikes. I'm not sure if
    they will fit you for a bike that is not one of their own but you can ask.

    Tom