Bike Stuff 4 Sale Photos

"Joe Keenan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

| Click and when front page loads, just click on VIEW PHOTOS
|
| If the above is not a hyperlink, they please copy and paste to your
browser. T

Please use rec.bicycles.marketplace for selling stuff, Fred.
Besides, not much of a market here for 105 triple derailleurs and 12-26
cassettes :) These guys/gals are RACERS :)

"John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Please use rec.bicycles.marketplace for selling stuff, Fred.
> Besides, not much of a market here for 105 triple derailleurs and 12-26
> cassettes :) These guys/gals are RACERS :)

You'd have a little more credibility if you directed the Campaign 2004
threads to a political group. As it is, you just look like an ass.

"TM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

| "John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| news:[email protected]...
| >
| > Please use rec.bicycles.marketplace for selling stuff, Fred.
| > Besides, not much of a market here for 105 triple derailleurs and
12-26
| > cassettes :) These guys/gals are RACERS :)
| >

| You'd have a little more credibility if you directed the Campaign 2004
| threads to a political group. As it is, you just look like an ass.

Thanks. I guess you have no sense of humour, or maybe you lost it
like you apparently lost your name.

At least this ass isn't afraid to use his name. Who are you?
:)

"John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Who are you?
> :)

I can see where you would like to change the subject. The real unanswered
question in all of this is are you someone who is truly concerned about
content in rbr, or, an ass that picks on people for silly reasons like
posting things for sale or using something other than their full name to
post under?

If only racing content is your real motivation, then, get to work. If I
don't read your posts ushering everyone else back on topic, then I guess we
all have the answer to who you are, don't we?

"TM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

| "John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| news:[email protected]...
| >
| Who are you?
| > :)
|
| I can see where you would like to change the subject. The real
unanswered
| question in all of this is are you someone who is truly concerned
about
| content in rbr, or, an ass that picks on people for silly reasons like
| posting things for sale or using something other than their full name
| post under?
|
| If only racing content is your real motivation, then, get to work. If
| don't read your posts ushering everyone else back on topic, then I
guess we
| all have the answer to who you are, don't we?

Not really. The real question now is why someone who doesn't even know
me calls me an ass. That, in itself, does not bother me because I've
been
called worse and worse has been said in this and numerous other ng's

If you really do care, and I can't imagine whey you would, then please
review my post and notice my usage of the word please and my two
smiley faces. My response to the innocent, off-topic, post was intended
to be wry humour. Maybe I'm just not cut out for comedy.

In any event, I'm finished with this thread, you may have the last word
if you
so choose.

"John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> The real question now is why someone who doesn't even know
> me calls me an ass.

I like Joe.

> Maybe I'm just not cut out for comedy.

Yes you are.

> you may have the last word
> if you
> so choose.

Thanks!

John, TM is a big-mouthed asshole who is so frightened of someone finding
out who he is and kicking his candy ass that he resorts to fake names and
email addresses.

"John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "TM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> |
> | "John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> | news:[email protected]...
> | >
> | > Please use rec.bicycles.marketplace for selling stuff, Fred.
> | > Besides, not much of a market here for 105 triple derailleurs and
> 12-26
> | > cassettes :) These guys/gals are RACERS :)
> | >

> | You'd have a little more credibility if you directed the Campaign 2004
> | threads to a political group. As it is, you just look like an ass.
>
> Thanks. I guess you have no sense of humour, or maybe you lost it
> like you apparently lost your name.
>
> At least this ass isn't afraid to use his name. Who are you?
> :)

> John, TM is a big-mouthed asshole who is so frightened of someone finding
> out who he is and kicking his candy ass that he resorts to fake names and
> email addresses.

Thank you for sharing your opinion about me, and many other posters, not
choosing to post under their full name on usenet. I do not agree with your
conclusion, but again, it is not the topic being covered.

What do you think, Tom? Do you support John calling Joe a Fred, mocking him
for having a triple and chastising him for being off topic?

"TM" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > John, TM is a big-mouthed asshole who is so frightened of someone

finding
> > out who he is and kicking his candy ass that he resorts to fake names

and
> > email addresses.
> >

> Thank you for sharing your opinion about me, and many other posters, not
> choosing to post under their full name on usenet. I do not agree with

your
> conclusion, but again, it is not the topic being covered.
>
> What do you think, Tom? Do you support John calling Joe a Fred, mocking

him
> for having a triple and chastising him for being off topic?

Joe is a Fred for posting sales to this group instead of to .marketplace
where is is supposed to be limited. You are a Fred for not knowing that. And
if you call that mocking perhaps you ought to go someplace really kinder and
gentler like back to your mamas womb.

> Joe is a Fred

He's a good guy that doesn't deserve to be blasted in that manner. This
group needs more people like him.

>You are a Fred for not knowing that.

No, I never said that Joe's post belonged, I said that the response to it
marked the poster as an ass. I stand by that. If he's not gonna call you
on OJ, then he shouldn't belittle someone else in that manner. That's just
being a bully.

>back to your mamas womb.

Thank you for assuming I know my mother!

"John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Joe Keenan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> |
> | Click and when front page loads, just click on VIEW PHOTOS
> |
> | If the above is not a hyperlink, they please copy and paste to your
> browser. T
>
> Please use rec.bicycles.marketplace for selling stuff, Fred.
> Besides, not much of a market here for 105 triple derailleurs and 12-26
> cassettes :) These guys/gals are RACERS :)

Good Day John,

1. Didn't know about the rec.bicycles.marketplace, so thanks for the
info. I belong to a number of other newsgroups and the "where" to
sell is different for each.

2. By the way, someone from here did buy the 12-27. I have a bunch
of "racing" Cat 2 type friends who have mates (and one of them is a
significant same) that ride a triple. Always a market.....anywhere.

3. FRED? My email is [email protected] Always willing to
learn. How do you define a FRED?

Cheers

Slow Joe

Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 4 May 2004 04:49:53 -0700, Joe Keenan wrote:
> >3. FRED? My email is [email protected] Always willing to
> >learn. How do you define a FRED?

> http://groups.google.com/[email protected]

Greetings Ewoud,

I read the whole thread and all it did about the definition of a
"FRED" was, to paraphrase a famous person from history, make it a
mystery shrouded in an enigma surrounded by a puzzle.

Cheers
Slow Joe

On 4 May 2004 11:32:27 -0700, [email protected] (Joe Keenan)
wrote:

>Greetings Ewoud,
>
>I read the whole thread and all it did about the definition of a
>"FRED" was, to paraphrase a famous person from history, make it a
>mystery shrouded in an enigma surrounded by a puzzle.

Think its wrong anyway. As a current Fred, most have little interest
in what racers do when training, only (occasionally) in actual races.
They ride in almost any weather and they wear whatever works for them.
Most recumbent riders are Frets (me included).

Weather can decant the levels of riders. On really nice days only,
especially in Spring, you see the MUPpets - those that drive to the
MUPs to ride safely away from traffic.

The poseurs will stay around for the pretty nice days, but will turn
around if they see potential rain clouds.

The racers will go out in most any weather, but draw the line on the
bad days and decide that its a good day to try Spinning at the gyms.

Freds ride every day but the really nasty days - they just dress
stranger.

On the nasty days, the only people you see are eight to ten-year-olds,
out playing on their bikes when everyone else is inside.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

On 4 May 2004 11:32:27 -0700, Joe Keenan wrote:
>I read the whole thread and all it did about the definition of a
>"FRED" was, to paraphrase a famous person from history, make it a
>mystery shrouded in an enigma surrounded by a puzzle.

Exactly. Wasn't it fun though?