Bike Stuff 4 Sale Photos



J

John Rees

Guest
"Joe Keenan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
|
| Click and when front page loads, just click on VIEW PHOTOS
|
| If the above is not a hyperlink, they please copy and
| paste to your
browser. T

Please use rec.bicycles.marketplace for selling stuff, Fred.
Besides, not much of a market here for 105 triple
derailleurs and 12-26 cassettes :) These guys/gals are
RACERS :)
 
T

Tm

Guest
"John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> Please use rec.bicycles.marketplace for selling stuff,
> Fred. Besides, not much of a market here for 105 triple
> derailleurs and 12-26 cassettes :) These guys/gals are
> RACERS :)
>

You'd have a little more credibility if you directed the
Campaign 2004 threads to a political group. As it is, you
just look like an ass.
 
J

John Rees

Guest
"TM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
|
| "John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| news:[email protected]...
| >
| > Please use rec.bicycles.marketplace for selling stuff,
| > Fred. Besides, not much of a market here for 105 triple
| > derailleurs and
12-26
| > cassettes :) These guys/gals are RACERS :)
| >
|
| You'd have a little more credibility if you directed the
| Campaign 2004 threads to a political group. As it is, you
| just look like an ass.

Thanks. I guess you have no sense of humour, or maybe you
lost it like you apparently lost your name.

At least this ass isn't afraid to use his name. Who are you?
:)
 
T

Tm

Guest
"John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
Who are you?
> :)

I can see where you would like to change the subject. The
real unanswered question in all of this is are you someone
who is truly concerned about content in rbr, or, an ass
that picks on people for silly reasons like posting things
for sale or using something other than their full name to
post under?

If only racing content is your real motivation, then, get to
work. If I don't read your posts ushering everyone else back
on topic, then I guess we all have the answer to who you
are, don't we?
 
J

John Rees

Guest
"TM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
|
| "John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| news:[email protected]...
| >
| Who are you?
| > :)
|
| I can see where you would like to change the subject.
| The real
unanswered
| question in all of this is are you someone who is truly
| concerned
about
| content in rbr, or, an ass that picks on people for silly
| reasons like posting things for sale or using something
| other than their full name
to
| post under?
|
| If only racing content is your real motivation, then, get
| to work. If
I
| don't read your posts ushering everyone else back on
| topic, then I
guess we
| all have the answer to who you are, don't we?

Not really. The real question now is why someone who doesn't
even know me calls me an ass. That, in itself, does not
bother me because I've been called worse and worse has been
said in this and numerous other ng's

If you really do care, and I can't imagine whey you would,
then please review my post and notice my usage of the word
please and my two smiley faces. My response to the innocent,
off-topic, post was intended to be wry humour. Maybe I'm
just not cut out for comedy.

In any event, I'm finished with this thread, you may have
the last word if you so choose.
 
T

Tm

Guest
"John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> The real question now is why someone who doesn't even know
> me calls me an ass.

I like Joe.

> Maybe I'm just not cut out for comedy.

Yes you are.

> you may have the last word if you so choose.

Thanks!
 
T

Tom Kunich

Guest
John, TM is a big-mouthed asshole who is so frightened of
someone finding out who he is and kicking his candy ass that
he resorts to fake names and email addresses.

"John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "TM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> |
> | "John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> | news:[email protected]...
> | >
> | > Please use rec.bicycles.marketplace for selling stuff,
> | > Fred. Besides, not much of a market here for 105
> | > triple derailleurs and
> 12-26
> | > cassettes :) These guys/gals are RACERS :)
> | >
> |
> | You'd have a little more credibility if you directed the
> | Campaign 2004 threads to a political group. As it is,
> | you just look like an ass.
>
> Thanks. I guess you have no sense of humour, or maybe you
> lost it like you apparently lost your name.
>
> At least this ass isn't afraid to use his name. Who
> are you?
> :)
 
T

Tm

Guest
"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> John, TM is a big-mouthed asshole who is so frightened of
> someone finding out who he is and kicking his candy ass
> that he resorts to fake names and email addresses.
>
Thank you for sharing your opinion about me, and many other
posters, not choosing to post under their full name on
usenet. I do not agree with your conclusion, but again, it
is not the topic being covered.

What do you think, Tom? Do you support John calling Joe a
Fred, mocking him for having a triple and chastising him for
being off topic?
 
T

Tom Kunich

Guest
"TM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > John, TM is a big-mouthed asshole who is so frightened
> > of someone
finding
> > out who he is and kicking his candy ass that he resorts
> > to fake names
and
> > email addresses.
> >
> Thank you for sharing your opinion about me, and many
> other posters, not choosing to post under their full name
> on usenet. I do not agree with
your
> conclusion, but again, it is not the topic being covered.
>
> What do you think, Tom? Do you support John calling Joe a
> Fred, mocking
him
> for having a triple and chastising him for being off
> topic?

Joe is a Fred for posting sales to this group instead of to
.marketplace where is is supposed to be limited. You are a
Fred for not knowing that. And if you call that mocking
perhaps you ought to go someplace really kinder and gentler
like back to your mamas womb.
 
T

Tm

Guest
"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> Joe is a Fred

He's a good guy that doesn't deserve to be blasted in that
manner. This group needs more people like him.

>You are a Fred for not knowing that.

No, I never said that Joe's post belonged, I said that the
response to it marked the poster as an ass. I stand by that.
If he's not gonna call you on OJ, then he shouldn't belittle
someone else in that manner. That's just being a bully.

>back to your mamas womb.

Thank you for assuming I know my mother!
 
J

Joe Keenan

Guest
"John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Joe Keenan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> |
> | Click and when front page loads, just click on VIEW
> | PHOTOS
> |
> | If the above is not a hyperlink, they please copy and
> | paste to your
> browser. T
>
> Please use rec.bicycles.marketplace for selling stuff,
> Fred. Besides, not much of a market here for 105 triple
> derailleurs and 12-26 cassettes :) These guys/gals are
> RACERS :)

Good Day John,

1. Didn't know about the rec.bicycles.marketplace, so
thanks for the info. I belong to a number of other
newsgroups and the "where" to sell is different for
each.

2. By the way, someone from here did buy the 12-27. I have
a bunch of "racing" Cat 2 type friends who have mates
(and one of them is a significant same) that ride a
triple. Always a market.....anywhere.

3. FRED? My email is [email protected] Always willing
to learn. How do you define a FRED?

Cheers

Slow Joe
 
J

Joe Keenan

Guest
Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 4 May 2004 04:49:53 -0700, Joe Keenan wrote:
> >3. FRED? My email is [email protected] Always
> > willing to learn. How do you define a FRED?
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3n6kd0%24cek%40overl-
> oad.lbl.gov

Greetings Ewoud,

I read the whole thread and all it did about the definition
of a "FRED" was, to paraphrase a famous person from
history, make it a mystery shrouded in an enigma surrounded
by a puzzle.

Cheers Slow Joe
 
C

Curtis L . Russ

Guest
On 4 May 2004 11:32:27 -0700, [email protected] (Joe Keenan)
wrote:

>Greetings Ewoud,
>
>I read the whole thread and all it did about the definition
>of a "FRED" was, to paraphrase a famous person from
>history, make it a mystery shrouded in an enigma surrounded
>by a puzzle.

Think its wrong anyway. As a current Fred, most have little
interest in what racers do when training, only
(occasionally) in actual races. They ride in almost any
weather and they wear whatever works for them. Most
recumbent riders are Frets (me included).

Weather can decant the levels of riders. On really nice days
only, especially in Spring, you see the MUPpets - those that
drive to the MUPs to ride safely away from traffic.

The poseurs will stay around for the pretty nice days, but
will turn around if they see potential rain clouds.

The racers will go out in most any weather, but draw the
line on the bad days and decide that its a good day to try
Spinning at the gyms.

Freds ride every day but the really nasty days - they just
dress stranger.

On the nasty days, the only people you see are eight to
ten-year-olds, out playing on their bikes when everyone
else is inside.

Curtis L. Russell Odenton, MD (USA) Just someone on
two wheels...
 
E

Ewoud Dronkert

Guest
On 4 May 2004 11:32:27 -0700, Joe Keenan wrote:
>I read the whole thread and all it did about the definition
>of a "FRED" was, to paraphrase a famous person from
>history, make it a mystery shrouded in an enigma surrounded
>by a puzzle.

Exactly. Wasn't it fun though?