Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Bike suggestions for someone getting back in

Started by Joseph M. Rizzo · · Last activity · 3 posts · 303 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
24 May 2005
Last activity
24 May 2005
Original author
Joseph M. Rizzo
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
303
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am getting back into MTBiking. I have a Schwinn High Plains and am
    looking into getting one with suspension (at least in the front). I don't
    plan on doing any real heavy riding but maybe some bouble track fire roads.
    Any of you out there have any suggestions?

    Joe

  2. Joseph M. Rizzo said:

    I am getting back into MTBiking. I have a Schwinn High Plains and am
    looking into getting one with suspension (at least in the front). I don't
    plan on doing any real heavy riding but maybe some bouble track fire roads.
    Any of you out there have any suggestions?

    Joe

    whereabouts are you based?

  3. North West New Jersey
    "davebee" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Joseph M. Rizzo said:

    I am getting back into MTBiking. I have a Schwinn High Plains and am
    looking into getting one with suspension (at least in the front). I
    don't
    plan on doing any real heavy riding but maybe some bouble track fire
    roads.
    Any of you out there have any suggestions?

    Joe

    whereabouts are you based?

    --
    davebee

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.