BIKE THAT CAN CARRY LOADS OR PEOPLE OF 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

L. Horton

this bike is a bike but with 4 wheels and i had received mine a couple of days ago and since i live
in the adirondack moutains - it is wonderful especialy for my mother who is on oxygen and i bring
her and extra tanks into the woods and onto the trails for enjoyment - go to - www.rhoadescar.com
and check out the models and which one you like or check out the "more" catergory and check out the
customer gallery and there rhoads car bikes - SAFE BIKING FOR NOW

BE COOL -- THINK OUT YOUR MOVES

[email protected] (L. Horton) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> this bike is a bike but with 4 wheels and i had received mine a couple of days ago and since i
> live in the adirondack moutains - it is wonderful especialy for my mother who is on oxygen and i
> bring her and extra tanks into the woods and onto the trails for enjoyment - go to -
> www.rhoadescar.com and check out the models and which one you like or check out the "more"
> catergory and check out the customer gallery and there rhoads car bikes - SAFE BIKING FOR NOW
>
> BE COOL -- THINK OUT YOUR MOVES

Ironically the very first search I did on the internet for "recumbents", Rhoadescar was one of the
first "hits" I got. I've always been curious about these. They look like a lot of fun. I am going
car free soon and recently got a new two wheeled recumbent (Scooterbike) to commute to work and run
errands. However, I am looking at the Rhoadescar 1 passenger model as a possible next purchase in
2004. Fully accessorized with 36 speed drivetrain, canopy, sealed trunk, fenders, lights, etc., I
see it as being even more practical than my two wheeler.

Edward Wong Orlando, FL

My neighbor had just received his single seater with the 36 speed option and black mags but he did
not want the canopy or the box but instead he chose the wire basket and the positive traction - He
said that he was going to use it to go to college with and his part time job. After about 2 hours of
riding it - he asked me if they had bigger modes and i showed him mine since his father was having
trouble seeing and could no longer see to drive a car legaly - but he liked his single seat model
and last time i knew he had already put 100 miles on it going to college and work and shopping - but
the difference is that we live out in the country where the nearest store is about 15-20 miles
away.- he has no trouble with hills or even the mountains around here - well i hope you get your
rhoadescar and hope you enjoy it as much as my neighbor and myself has enjoyed it -
P.S. - The riding of it can be addictive to other neighbors and yourself with enjoyment.

BE COOL -- THINK OUT YOUR MOVES

How is the Rhodes Car in traffic? I have seen it in vacation communities but it does not seem practical in even medium sized towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.