Road Cycling · Public discussion

Bike the US for MS 2012

Started by Dmitchell · · Last activity · 5 posts · 430 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
23 November 2011
Last activity
11 December 2011
Original author
Dmitchell
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
430
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am a route leader for Bike the US for MS, a non-profit organization benefiting multiple sclerosis patients through home modification projects and donations to UVA's James Q Miller MS Clinic. There are two supported routes along the central and northern US and a third, loaded tour along the west coast. This is a great non-profit and we are always looking for riders, so hit me up if you are interested, have any questions, or just to say hi!

    Drew Mitchell www.biketheusforms.org "][email hidden]

  2. Hey Drew, That looks really cool. I'm going to check my calendar and see if I can ride my state which is VA. I've never done something like this before but I'd like to give it a shot! Good luck! Brian in VA

  3. You are welcome to ride one state or a couple states! We would love to have you.

  4. One bump...

  5. Two bumps...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.