Bike to Work Day Tomorrow in Seattle Area

"cheg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> http://cascade.org/Education/btw/index.cfm
>
> Hope to see all you Seattle/Everett/Tacoma/East Side folks out there. Just

try
> it, you might like it.

I'll be manning the booth at Bennett Elementary School for the Bicycle to
School Day portion of it. By the time I fold up the booth and pedal in to
work, all the other booths will be closed. If any of you happen to be by
Bennett though between 8:30 AM and 9:10 or so, please stop by for your free
water bottle, some Vitamin Water, and some flyers.

Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
Home of the meditative cyclist:

> "cheg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > http://cascade.org/Education/btw/index.cfm
> >
> > Hope to see all you Seattle/Everett/Tacoma/East Side folks out there.

Just
> try
> > it, you might like it.

> I'll be manning the booth at Bennett Elementary School for the Bicycle to
> School Day portion of it. By the time I fold up the booth and pedal in to
> work, all the other booths will be closed. If any of you happen to be by
> Bennett though between 8:30 AM and 9:10 or so, please stop by for your

free
> water bottle, some Vitamin Water, and some flyers.

Just to follow up, real quick -- over 50 kids bicycled to school, some with
parents for the first time. We got completely cleaned out of the water
bottles and Vitamin water by 8:50 AM. This was our most successful year
ever!