Bike to Work Day Tomorrow in Seattle Area

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides' started by cheg, May 20, 2004.

  1. cheg

    cheg Guest

    Tags:

  2. "cheg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s51...
    > http://cascade.org/Education/btw/index.cfm
    >
    > Hope to see all you Seattle/Everett/Tacoma/East Side folks out there. Just

    try
    > it, you might like it.

    I'll be manning the booth at Bennett Elementary School for the Bicycle to
    School Day portion of it. By the time I fold up the booth and pedal in to
    work, all the other booths will be closed. If any of you happen to be by
    Bennett though between 8:30 AM and 9:10 or so, please stop by for your free
    water bottle, some Vitamin Water, and some flyers.

    Warm Regards,

    Claire Petersky
    Home of the meditative cyclist:

  3. curt

    curt Guest

  4. "Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s01...

    > "cheg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]_s51...
    > > http://cascade.org/Education/btw/index.cfm
    > >
    > > Hope to see all you Seattle/Everett/Tacoma/East Side folks out there.

    Just
    > try
    > > it, you might like it.

    > I'll be manning the booth at Bennett Elementary School for the Bicycle to
    > School Day portion of it. By the time I fold up the booth and pedal in to
    > work, all the other booths will be closed. If any of you happen to be by
    > Bennett though between 8:30 AM and 9:10 or so, please stop by for your

    free
    > water bottle, some Vitamin Water, and some flyers.

    Just to follow up, real quick -- over 50 kids bicycled to school, some with
    parents for the first time. We got completely cleaned out of the water
    bottles and Vitamin water by 8:50 AM. This was our most successful year
    ever!