bike track crash video

On Dec 22, 7:09 am, [email protected] wrote:
> I can't figure out an easy way to get to this video on Comcast.
> Sometimes ads play, but clicking on things eventually works.
>
> http://www.comcast.net/providers/fan/popup.html?v=613029128&pl=613034....
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Fogel

This is probably the same crash:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2juu8k

When I worked as a car mechanic we had a race car and the driver gave
me a tip once: "When you see a crash in front of you, drive right
toward it because it won't be there anymore by the time you get
there." Wisdome the guys who hit the rail might have benefited from.

Joseph

In article
<[email protected]
egroups.com>,
"[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> On Dec 22, 7:09 am, [email protected] wrote:
> > I can't figure out an easy way to get to this video on Comcast.
> > Sometimes ads play, but clicking on things eventually works.
> >
> > http://www.comcast.net/providers/fan/popup.html?v=613029128&pl=613034...
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Carl Fogel

> This is probably the same crash:
>
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2juu8k
>
> When I worked as a car mechanic we had a race car and the driver gave
> me a tip once: "When you see a crash in front of you, drive right
> toward it because it won't be there anymore by the time you get

Just as with squirrels.

--
Michael Press