Bike Travel Case

Frank Tantillo

Guest
Anyone out there travel with the "Custom Pro Road" case by Tri All 3 Sports? I've used the Velo Safe
for years, but due to some shipping snafus am now in the market for a new one.

The Pro Road is appealing as it seems to only require the removal of the wheels for packing....while
the Velo Safe is pretty easy as well, my bike never seems to shift as cleanly after being broken
down and shipped to/from a race. An issue with the Pro Road is that it's too large for UPS....is it
too large for airline travel (i.e. is there an additional charge?)?

i have the pro road it is basically a 2 bike box with the fork mount turned sideways. too big for
UPS no problem on the airlines but most charge for any bike going on the plane hope this helps biged

news:j%[email protected]...