Bike travel insurance

DeF

Guest
I've travelling to Adelaide from Perth
with my nice bike (onix/chorus/zonda).
I'm taking it to an LBS for packing up
then flying over.

Anyone have any idea about getting insurance
for this mad escapade?

Cheers,
DeF.

--
e-mail: [email protected]
To reply, you'll have to remove finger.

if your flying and checking it on as luggage (presumably) wont they offer insurance?

PS your a woos :D ride over. tailwinds all the way. honest*

* so i have read...

flyingdutch said:
if your flying and checking it on as luggage (presumably) wont they offer insurance?

PS your a woos :D ride over. tailwinds all the way. honest*

* so i have read...
Dutchy, so very, very cruel LOL

"DeF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've travelling to Adelaide from Perth
> with my nice bike (onix/chorus/zonda).
> I'm taking it to an LBS for packing up
> then flying over.
>
> Anyone have any idea about getting insurance
> for this mad escapade?
>
> Cheers,
> DeF.
>
> --
> e-mail: [email protected]
> To reply, you'll have to remove finger.

i used qbe insurance when travelling overseas with the bike
as part of the travel insurance they covered a certain amount for luggage
and i just paid extra for the bike..(as it cost more than their luggage
coverage)
they just mentioned that if anything happened, i'd have to provide them a
receipt showing the cost of the bike to make a claim..