Bike + Treadmill = ...yup

JohnH wrote:
> I have one of these (long story):
>
> www.rowbike.com
>
> It's a ***** off road; the mech hits roots too easily. Makes for great
> laughs.

Should you set that up so you move backwards? Much more like rowing
that way.

On 16 Dec 2005 10:43:51 -0800, "Brian Huntley" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>JohnH wrote:
>> I have one of these (long story):
>>
>> www.rowbike.com
>>
>> It's a ***** off road; the mech hits roots too easily. Makes for great
>> laughs.

>Should you set that up so you move backwards? Much more like rowing
>that way.

My buddy Wayne built up a pedal-powered, rear-drive, paddle wheel canoe.

If we're gonna mix boat and bike concepts that makes a lot more sense.

Ron

On 18 Dec 2005 22:57:13 -0800, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I was wondering, do these "Franken" bikes lean to the left?

They're Canadian, eh!
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.