Bike Trials vid

spademan o---[) *

Guest
Okay so its not proper MTB'ing, but this is bloody amazing bike
handling. Shot in the UK around Sheffield I believe (22Mb file)

<http://www.benslinger.com/Videos/ZOO_VIDEO_28.wmv>

Steve.

"spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Okay so its not proper MTB'ing, but this is bloody amazing bike
> handling. Shot in the UK around Sheffield I believe (22Mb file)
>
> <http://www.benslinger.com/Videos/ZOO_VIDEO_28.wmv>
>
> Steve.

Nice. ZOO puts out all sorts of promo vids for their bikes. Nice bikes. I
need to start taking my Monty out for some trials action, its getting dusty
while its waiting for me to ride it...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

spademan o---[) * wrote:
> Okay so its not proper MTB'ing, but this is bloody amazing bike
> handling. Shot in the UK around Sheffield I believe (22Mb file)
>
> <http://www.benslinger.com/Videos/ZOO_VIDEO_28.wmv>
>
> Steve.

I thought you guys speak English over there. I couldn't understand a
word they were saying at the end of it.

Oh, neat stuff. I don't have enough balance to get over a 3' wide
bridge let alone a 1" rail.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-a-Lot wrote:
> I thought you guys speak English over there. I couldn't understand a

word they were saying at the end of it.

I was just about to post "Was that English?"

>I don't have enough balance to get over a 3' wide bridge let alone a 1" rail.

I hear ya - the bridge that I've had the most problems on is the widest
one I ride. Not sure if it's the approach or the bridge materials, but
I almost ride right off it 50% of the time. :p

gabrielle

> I was just about to post "Was that English?"
That was meant to be a ****-take of chav-speak. Around a lot of cities
and towns, especially near shopping centres etc where some the best
trials/BMX obstacles are, you can usually find the 'chav'. Google for
it if you want to know more.
Steve.

Cheers for those Reco, I'll check them out.
Steve.

spademan o---[) * wrote:
>>I was just about to post "Was that English?"

> That was meant to be a ****-take of chav-speak. Around a lot of cities
> and towns, especially near shopping centres etc where some the best
> trials/BMX obstacles are, you can usually find the 'chav'. Google for
> it if you want to know more.
> Steve.

OK. Sort of like the scrawny white dude version of ebonics.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws