rec.bicycles.rides · Public discussion

Bike trips slide show

Started by rtk · · Last activity · 4 posts · 575 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.rides
Published
31 March 2005
Last activity
1 April 2005
Original author
rtk
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
575
Views / 30 days
8

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just put up slideshows of bicycle trips we took some years ago in
    Ireland, France, Greece, Portugal, and Great Britain. Plus one hike
    across Switzerland. They're very slow loading, so don't try without a
    fast connection. Scroll down to the bottom of the page:
    http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/e/x/exk7/

    rtk

  2. rtk said:

    I just put up slideshows of bicycle trips we took some years ago in
    Ireland, France, Greece, Portugal, and Great Britain. Plus one hike
    across Switzerland. They're very slow loading, so don't try without


    a

    Quoted message said:

    fast connection. Scroll down to the bottom of the page:
    http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/e/x/exk7/

    Hey, thanks for sharing! I really liked the slides of Greece.
    Someday...

    R

  3. Ruth,

    That is wonderful. Thank you.

    [censored] Durbin

  4. Ricodjour wrote:

    Hey, thanks for sharing! I really liked the slides of Greece.
    Someday...

    R

    Olebiker said:

    Ruth,

    That is wonderful. Thank you.

    [censored] Durbin

    Thank YOU, [censored] and Ric
    I am happy to have them be seen. They were wonderful trips, not too
    challenging, maybe 50 miles per day, always in May so that tiny
    inexpensive roooms were always available without reservation. Even the
    weather was mostly nice.

    Ruth

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.