Bike trips slide show

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides' started by rtk, Mar 31, 2005.

  1. rtk

    rtk Guest

    I just put up slideshows of bicycle trips we took some years ago in
    Ireland, France, Greece, Portugal, and Great Britain. Plus one hike
    across Switzerland. They're very slow loading, so don't try without a
    fast connection. Scroll down to the bottom of the page:
    http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/e/x/exk7/

    rtk

    Tags:

  2. RicodJour

    RicodJour Guest

    rtk wrote:
    > I just put up slideshows of bicycle trips we took some years ago in
    > Ireland, France, Greece, Portugal, and Great Britain. Plus one hike
    > across Switzerland. They're very slow loading, so don't try without

    > fast connection. Scroll down to the bottom of the page:
    > http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/e/x/exk7/

    Hey, thanks for sharing! I really liked the slides of Greece.
    Someday...

  3. Olebiker

    Olebiker Guest

    Ruth,

    That is wonderful. Thank you.

    Dick Durbin

  4. rtk

    rtk Guest

    Olebiker wrote:

    > Ruth,
    >
    > That is wonderful. Thank you.
    >
    > Dick Durbin

    Thank YOU, Dick and Ric
    I am happy to have them be seen. They were wonderful trips, not too
    challenging, maybe 50 miles per day, always in May so that tiny
    inexpensive roooms were always available without reservation. Even the
    weather was mostly nice.

    Ruth