bikebuster

"Gabriele Russo" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Did someone buy from http://www.bikebuster.com (Denmark) ? Thanks for info about that.

I've never bought anything online, but I've been the Copenhagen shop. Certainly one of the nicer
stores I've been to in Europe. Really knowledgable and professional sales staff. I don't think I'd
be at all leery of ordering from them online.

-a

"Gabriele Russo" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
news:[email protected]...
> Did someone buy from http://www.bikebuster.com (Denmark) ? Thanks for info about that.

I bought a little there, and everything worked fine. I had ordered 2 tubes (among other things)
which they missed, but they sent me 4 tubes as service a few days after I contacted them.

I'm in Denmark, so I cannot speak for any difference with their "outside" customers.

HB