Bikecomputer manuals online

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Apr 15, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.branfordbike.com/computer/comp13.html
    >
    > For Cateye and Sigma Sport computers. Nice touch.

    Nice. But it seems that Anne Mette's Wireless Sigma Sport 700 doesn't officially exist. And my
    Cateye CC-6000 isn't there either? Weird - it's only 14 yo?!? Heh - got it for my 21 birthday, the
    DF racer and the Cateye might be the only things I got left from that time ;-)

    Torben - considering turning the DF into a Zephyr - Scheel