Bikee lowracer/reverse fork

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bentbiker, Mar 8, 2003.

  1. Bentbiker

    Bentbiker Guest

    Greetings, I just picked up, an Older model CT, and I am going to try to convert it to one of these:
    http://www.arborrhythms.com/~ben/hpvpir/images/200meter10.jpg I was wondering if anyone on the list
    has done this, or seen it done, and could share tips and comments.

    Also, what about reversing the fork on a CT, pro's/con's?

    Tags:

  2. Here's another CT with the same treatment. I rode it at the club meeting mentioned in the link. It
    was really a nice ride. I've had an itch to find an old CT and do the same thing.

    http://mnhpva.org/meetings/Sept_02/Lot.html

    Rob
    --------
    bentbiker <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Greetings, I just picked up, an Older model CT, and I am going to try to convert it to one of
    > these: http://www.arborrhythms.com/~ben/hpvpir/images/200meter10.jpg I was wondering if anyone on
    > the list has done this, or seen it done, and could share tips and comments.
    >
    > Also, what about reversing the fork on a CT, pro's/con's?

  3. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    bentbiker <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Greetings, I just picked up, an Older model CT, and I am going to try to convert it to one of
    > these: http://www.arborrhythms.com/~ben/hpvpir/images/200meter10.jpg I was wondering if anyone on
    > the list has done this, or seen it done, and could share tips and comments.
    >
    > Also, what about reversing the fork on a CT, pro's/con's?

    Well, I've *seen* it done- that picture is from our annual Portland Human Power Challenge, the races
    the OHPV and I put on.

    The racer's name is Wes Lapp, of Hood River, Oregon. Email me privately if you want his contact
    information.

    Jeff