BikeE NX for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gene Cosloy

Hi BikeE enthusiasts,

I'm offering my 2000 BikeE NX for sale for $1200. The bike originally retailed for $2000. Very low
mileage, maybe under 500mi. In very good condition with no known problems. When BikeE went bust last
summer I stocked up on some extra parts and accessories to protect my investment. these include
Sweet seat base, sweet seat mesh, sweet seat frame, extra reinforced delrin seat sliders, rear hub
freewheel body, extra sram chain, extra Shimano 8 speed 11-30 cassette. I have a BikeE bag, pump for
the rear shock, pannier rack, accessory hardware for the frame, extra tires and tubes, BikeE kick
stand and special Mirracycle mirror for the NX handlebars. Some of the items I might be motivated to
throw in, the rest will be available first to the buyer of the bike and then others afterwards. Try
this link to read about the specifications: http://www.simplecom.net/poleary/nx-2000.htm Please
respond only to my email and not to this mailing list. Only respond if you have an interest in the
bike. If your interest is in accessories only I will not respond until after I have sold the bike.
The NX is undoubtedly the fastest BikeE ever made. While it sports larger 16" and 20" rims that only
take up to 1-3/8" tires, BikeE also made available the standard 16/20 set that took up to 2" wide
tires. I also know a source where this alternative set can be purchased.

Good luck, Gene Cosloy

Status
Not open for further replies.