bikee speedometer

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by John, May 24, 2003.

  1. John

    John Guest

    I purchased a BikeE speedometer when I got my BikeE. Well, now the battery needed replacement and I
    lost the manual. Anyone know how to adjust the speedometer for the small BikeE front wheel?

    Tags:

  2. I believe I have a copy of the instructions. Somewhere, Give me a call.

    Inc 1-800-586-6645 "John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I purchased a BikeE speedometer when I got my BikeE. Well, now the battery needed replacement and
    > I lost the manual. Anyone know how to adjust the speedometer for the small BikeE front wheel?

  3. Bri

    Bri Guest

    I can scan the instructions and email them to you if you havn't got it yet.

    John wrote:

    > I purchased a BikeE speedometer when I got my BikeE. Well, now the battery needed replacement and
    > I lost the manual. Anyone know how to adjust the speedometer for the small BikeE front wheel?

  4. Terry Neff

    Terry Neff Guest

    "John" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I purchased a BikeE speedometer when I got my BikeE. Well, now the battery needed replacement and
    > I lost the manual. Anyone know how to adjust the speedometer for the small BikeE front wheel?

    Hi John,

    I Have a BikeE branded bike computer which is actually a Vetta RT-55. If this is what you have
    you can get the full manual in PDF form at the Vetta web site:

    http://www.vetta.com/

    specifically at:

    http://www.vetta.com/Manual_TechRT.html

    Just click on the circle in the RT55 row under the desired language (flag) column.

    Terry

  5. Mike

    Mike Guest

    > > I purchased a BikeE speedometer when I got my BikeE. Well, now the battery needed replacement
    > > and I lost the manual. Anyone know how to adjust the speedometer for the small BikeE front
    > > wheel?

    i used 1206 from the vetta instructions for a 1.5 x 16 wheel. i havent tried it yet to see how
    accurtate that is, i have a stock primo now

  6. nerd

    nerd New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2003
    Yah.. I measured the distance travled of this tire and came up with 1200 mm... so 1206 sounds right

    nerd.