bikee speedometer

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by John, May 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John Guest

I purchased a BikeE speedometer when I got my BikeE. Well, now the battery needed replacement and I
    lost the manual. Anyone know how to adjust the speedometer for the small BikeE front wheel?

Tags:

2. I believe I have a copy of the instructions. Somewhere, Give me a call.

--
    Jude....///Bacchetta AERO St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland Wheel Doctor Cycle and Sports,
    Inc 1-800-586-6645 "John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I purchased a BikeE speedometer when I got my BikeE. Well, now the battery needed replacement and
    > I lost the manual. Anyone know how to adjust the speedometer for the small BikeE front wheel?

3. Bri

Bri Guest

I can scan the instructions and email them to you if you havn't got it yet.

John wrote:

> I purchased a BikeE speedometer when I got my BikeE. Well, now the battery needed replacement and
    > I lost the manual. Anyone know how to adjust the speedometer for the small BikeE front wheel?

4. Terry Neff

Terry Neff Guest

"John" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi John,

I Have a BikeE branded bike computer which is actually a Vetta RT-55. If this is what you have
    you can get the full manual in PDF form at the Vetta web site:

http://www.vetta.com/

specifically at:

http://www.vetta.com/Manual_TechRT.html

Just click on the circle in the RT55 row under the desired language (flag) column.

Terry

5. Mike

Mike Guest

> > I purchased a BikeE speedometer when I got my BikeE. Well, now the battery needed replacement
    > > and I lost the manual. Anyone know how to adjust the speedometer for the small BikeE front
    > > wheel?

i used 1206 from the vetta instructions for a 1.5 x 16 wheel. i havent tried it yet to see how
    accurtate that is, i have a stock primo now

6. nerd

nerd New Member

Yah.. I measured the distance travled of this tire and came up with 1200 mm... so 1206 sounds right

nerd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.