Bikeforums.net What happend?

Trek_Rider_05

Dec 18, 2005
Does anyone else here post on bikeforms.net? I post on both, and like both boards. bikeforums.net has been down since last night, and it is still down. IS anyone else experiencing this?

Just curious.

Trek_Rider_05 said:
Does anyone else here post on bikeforms.net? I post on both, and like both boards. bikeforums.net has been down since last night, and it is still down. IS anyone else experiencing this?

Just curious.
Me too.

Just a while ago I got a message that said the administrator has been informed...

dgregory57 said:
Me too.

Just a while ago I got a message that said the administrator has been informed...
Ahhh.. ok. Glad to know it wasnt just me or my machine, but I kinda figured something else was up since I tried from the work machine this morning and got the same thing, which was nothing, as if the site didnt even exist anymore.

I just checked again just now.. and its back up! :D

EDIT: Ok well, its not fully fixed. I just was able to get to the main boards, bit if you click on a catagory, its the same error message. They must be having some serious server issues. :(

they changed servers a few weeks ago and have had some problems since

531Aussie said:
they changed servers a few weeks ago and have had some problems since
I used to use that site, but it wouldn't allow me to use the same password twice after some updgrade they did a few weeks ago. Personally, I like this site better due to the postings from folks in other countries where bicycles are much more common than they are here in the US.

New servers are like new bicycles, it takes a little time to get them set up just right.