Bikemate Computers

Sam123

Aug 1, 2009
Mine stopped working found out it was battery, put a new one in and i reseted all the data i had but the problem is now i cant even set the stuff, like it flashes saying English it wont let me set it but with the function button it works it changes to different options of countries but the set button must be working? Because i resested it.. Anyone had this problem before?

Try this: to reset entered and saved data, simultaneously press the left and right button for 3 seconds. After the reset all settings have to be entered again.

I never owned one of those computers that you have, I got on the internet and found some directions but NOTHING came up on how to fix your problem except the reset stuff. I wonder if you contacted the company that made the computer would help? I tried looking at the company web site and they just flipped me to a web site with a bunch of unrelated sites by Ask.com.

Sorry; but I responded in hopes that someone else with an answer would see your question by bumping the tread to the top.

As cycling fans gather in Geelong for the 2010 UCI Road World Championship, controversial US Cyclist Floyd Landis will join legal experts, scientists and academics at Deakin University’s Waterfront Campus to debate the future of pro-cycling at the New Pathways for Pro Cycling Conference to be held Monday and Tuesday, 27 and 28 September, 2010.
  Conference Website: http://www.newcyclingpathway.com/   The conference, will take place in D2.194 at the campus, Geringhap Road, Geelong and include the release of the Deakin University Research Report - “I wish I was Twenty One Today” – Beyond Doping in the Australian Peloton’’.   Visit http://www.newcyclingpathway.com/ to download a copy of the report, it is a MUST READ document.   The report, interviews current and former cyclists and was supported by the Department of Health and Ageing’s Anti-Doping Research Program. It gives an insight into cyclists’ lives, the culture of the Peloton, their views on doping, the reasons why it exists, and the ways it can be eradicated.   Conference organiser and lead author of the report Martin Hardie from the University’s Law School said the issue we are interested in is how can we build a sustainable basis for cycling in the future – it is clear that the sport cannot continue on in the way it has this year.   Speakers include:  
  • Dr Klaas Faber: expert in chemometrics and statistics and anti-doping practices used in sport
  • Carlos Arribas: Spanish Cycling journalist - the man who broke Operacion Puerto
  • Professor Verner Moller: Author of the ‘The Doping Devil’ and ‘Sacrifice, On The Exit of Michael Rasmussen from the Tour de France’
  • Dr Michael Ashenden: sport scientist and antidoping researcher
  • Michael Drapac: a property developer who runs a professional cycling team with a difference, will contribute to the debate about the structural changes in cycling
  • Paul Hayes: barrister who will talk on the 'The Olympic Edition Cereal Box: WADA, the IOC and the World Anti-Doping Code'
  • Keith Mansell: Australian cycling historian, who will talk about sustaining domestic traditions in a globalised sport

The conference will feature a forum on the controversial Biological Passport testing system and a panel discussion on the topic Where to Now for Pro Cycling?   Mr Hardie said in the end the only way for cycling to regain its credibility is to come out of its crisis by dealing with the issues it faces in an open, transparent and impartial manner.   “Part of that process is giving voice to the cyclists – our report seeks to do that and we hope that Floyd’s presence will also enhance that process.”
Other speakers include:  
· Dr Klaas Faber expert in chemometrics and statistics and anti-doping practices used in sport

· Carlos Arribas: Spanish Cycling journalist - the man who broke Operacion Puerto

· Professor Verner Moller: Author of the ‘The Doping Devil’ and ‘Sacrifice, On The Exit of Michael Rasmussen from the Tour de France’

· Dr Michael Ashenden: sport scientist and antidoping researcher

· Michael Drapac – a property developer who runs a professional cycling team with a difference, will contribute to the debate about the structural changes in cycling

· Paul Hayes, barrister who will talk on the 'The Olympic Edition Cereal Box: WADA, the IOC and the World Anti-Doping Code'

· Keith Mansell, Australian cycling historian, who will talk about sustaining domestic traditions in a globalised sport
“Floyd has asked us if he could take part in the panel discussion and we think his presence will enhance the discussion. Floyd Landis wants to talk about his ideas for the future and the solution – as he said back in May, he wants to be part of the solution, and we are happy to give him a space to open up a conversation about that.”As cycling fans gather in Geelong for the 2010 UCI Road World Championship, controversial US Cyclist Floyd Landis will join legal experts, scientists and academics at Deakin University’s Waterfront Campus to debate the future of pro-cycling at the New Pathways for Pro Cycling Conference to be held Monday and Tuesday, 27 and 28 September, 2010.

The conference, will take place in D2.194 at the campus, Geringhap Road, Geelong and include the release of the Deakin University Research Report - “I wish I was Twenty One Today” – Beyond Doping in the Australian Peloton’’.

The report, interviews current and former cyclists and was supported by the Department of Health and Ageing’s Anti-Doping Research Program. It gives an insight into cyclists’ lives, the culture of the Peloton, their views on doping, the reasons why it exists, and the ways it can be eradicated.

Conference organiser and lead author of the report Martin Hardie from the University’s Law School said the issue we are interested in is how can we build a sustainable basis for cycling in the future – it is clear that the sport cannot continue on in the way it has this year.

“Floyd has asked us if he could take part in the panel discussion and we think his presence will enhance the discussion. Floyd Landis wants to talk about his ideas for the future and the solution – as he said back in May, he wants to be part of the solution, and we are happy to give him a space to open up a conversation about that.”

Thanks Steve,
I just got done with the first chapter, but I have trouble reading long documents on a computer. I will have to print out the document at work tomorrow as I don't want to use my own paper. I can afford the paper I just hate the company I work for... The report looks pretty interesting; can't wait to finish it.

Also, are you gearing up for the Worlds and the conference? You will be living in the cycling capital of the globe for a week or so coming up. We'll be expecting pics...

Quote: Originally Posted by pennstater .

Thanks Steve,
I just got done with the first chapter, but I have trouble reading long documents on a computer. I will have to print out the document at work tomorrow as I don't want to use my own paper. I can afford the paper I just hate the company I work for... The report looks pretty interesting; can't wait to finish it.

Also, are you gearing up for the Worlds and the conference? You will be living in the cycling capital of the globe for a week or so coming up. We'll be expecting pics...

The report is worth reading, Martin has done a great job!

There will be plenty of photos /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

Deakin University Statement on the New Pathways for Pro Cycling Conference Deakin University welcomes the considerable interest by the cycling community and media in the New Pathways for Pro Cycling Conference which will take place in Geelong from 27 -28 September 2010.
  The role and reputation of a university is based on its ability to contribute to informed public debate on matters of importance to society.   The conference is a place for serious and positive discussion of this topic. Deakin University firmly believes in the value of open, rational and transparent interrogation of all views and perspectives.   We know that this cannot occur without a robust exchange from a diversity of views from people, including Mr Landis, who are prepared to speak openly and be part of the solution for the sport.   Link: http://www.newcyclingpathway.com/news/blog/deakin-university-statement-on-the-new-pathways-for-pro-cycling-conference

Deakin University welcomes the considerable interest by the cycling community and media in the New Pathways for Pro Cycling Conference which will take place in Geelong from 27 -28 September 2010.

The role and reputation of a university is based on its ability to contribute to informed public debate on matters of importance to society.Deakin University welcomes the considerable interest by the cycling community and media in the New Pathways for Pro Cycling Conference which will take place in Geelong from 27 -28 September 2010.

The role and reputation of a university is based on its ability to contribute to informed public debate on matters of importance to society.Deakin University welcomes the considerable interest by the cycling community and media in the New Pathways for Pro Cycling Conference which will take place in Geelong from 27 -28 September 2010.

The role and reputation of a university is based on its ability to contribute to informed public debate on matters of importance to society.