BikePro - Tandem Case

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Janaka, Feb 8, 2003.

  1. Janaka

    Janaka Guest

    Going to take my RANS Stratus to Europe this spring. Looking for a BikePro - Tandem Case. Anyone
    selling a used one? Anyone know where to get a new one via the net?

    Tags:

  2. [This followup was posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

    > Going to take my RANS Stratus to Europe this spring. Looking for a BikePro - Tandem Case. Anyone
    > selling a used one? Anyone know where to get a new one via the net?

    Just coincidentally, I happen to have a BikePro Tandem case used only a few times to transport a
    RANS Stratus (Including my first bike trip to Europe). I no longer have the Stratus So,make me an
    offer. Shipping UPS or FedEx will not be trivial.

    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  3. Alan Weiss

    Alan Weiss Guest

    http://shop.store.yahoo.com/deltacases/tandembikecase.html
    http://www.bikepartsusa.com/product_info.phtml?p=31-A31A43
    http://www.tandemtours.com/General_Info/Getting_Ready/Tandem_Cases/Soft_Cases/soft_cases.html

    No personal knowlege of any of these vendors, just did a google search and they popped up.

    Alan Weiss NJ Gold Rush, E2 tandem, and Leitra rider