BikePro - Tandem Case

Status

Janaka

Guest
Going to take my RANS Stratus to Europe this spring. Looking for a BikePro - Tandem Case. Anyone
selling a used one? Anyone know where to get a new one via the net?

Cletus D . Lee

Guest
[This followup was posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

In article <[email protected]>, j[email protected] says...
> Going to take my RANS Stratus to Europe this spring. Looking for a BikePro - Tandem Case. Anyone
> selling a used one? Anyone know where to get a new one via the net?

Just coincidentally, I happen to have a BikePro Tandem case used only a few times to transport a
RANS Stratus (Including my first bike trip to Europe). I no longer have the Stratus So,make me an
offer. Shipping UPS or FedEx will not be trivial.

- Bellaire, TX USA -

Alan Weiss

Guest
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/deltacases/tandembikecase.html
http://www.bikepartsusa.com/product_info.phtml?p=31-A31A43
http://www.tandemtours.com/General_Info/Getting_Ready/Tandem_Cases/Soft_Cases/soft_cases.html

No personal knowlege of any of these vendors, just did a google search and they popped up.

Alan Weiss NJ Gold Rush, E2 tandem, and Leitra rider

Janaka wrote:

> Going to take my RANS Stratus to Europe this spring. Looking for a BikePro - Tandem Case. Anyone
> selling a used one? Anyone know where to get a new one via the net?

Status
Not open for further replies.