Biker Killed by Mountain Lion

Edward Dolan wrote:

> [snip]

Mr. Dolan,

You can be quite entertaining when you (figuratively) start
foaming at the mouth.

> Hehehe. The cold weather is about over, so I imagine that
> may put an end to it. Cherry blossoms are just around the
> corner...

We have been basking in 87 degree F weather. Nice lil
breeze, redolent with flower perfume everywhere. All the
fruit trees are in bloom, except my oranges of course.
Almond, peach, pear, etc. Birds are singing, flutterbys
everywhere. Annual grass is a foot or two high. My daughter
took a day trip up into the Sierras to play in the snow. She
got sunburned, it was hot-ish. They were all wearing T-
shirts. And she was in the pool this evening about 8 PM.

I have had some really nice bike rides. We already had our
annual "Blossom Trail Ride". It has been like this for
several weeks. But it brought the leaves out earlier than
usual, and is fouling up my $82,000 aerial photography
project schedule, as I need to get it flown like last month
and it isn't done yet. Last aerial photos were taken in
April and it wasn't too late, but this year it well may be.

I put a piece of aluminum from an old tent pole, about 1.5
feet long, on the front of my R40 to hold my new mirror, my
pepper spray, my phone, speedo and two lights. It sticks out
to the right only 3", the rest is to the left to locate the
mirror. Works just great! I don't have the stock cross piece
they sell for up front, for the light mt, I have an aluminum
gooseneck (stem?) so I could clamp the aluminum tubing in
place. Mirror works so well, I wish I had done it a year
ago. I had a nice ride to work (wearing T-shirt and shorts)
and I could see all of the crazed drivers coming.

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> > [snip]
>
> Mr. Dolan,
>
> You can be quite entertaining when you (figuratively)
> start foaming at the mouth.

Mr. Sherman,

Bailing out on me once more. That is the coward's way out.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Edward Dolan wrote:

> Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
> berlin.de>...
>

>>Edward Dolan wrote:
>>

>>>[snip]
>>
>>Mr. Dolan,
>>
>>You can be quite entertaining when you (figuratively)
>>start foaming at the mouth.
>

> Mr. Sherman,
>
> Bailing out on me once more. That is the coward's way out.

(with apologies to the original script writers)

NARRATOR: In the frozen land of Nador, they were forced to
eat Ed Dolan's minstrels. MINSTREL: [high-pitched] Get back!
Eee! NARRATOR: And there was much rejoicing.

[email protected] (Edward Dolan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Jack Davis" <[email protected]> wrote in message news-
> :<[email protected]>...

I do not much like this
> sort of thing to tell you the truth, but why should I
> allow a numbskull and a no-nothing like him to have the
> last word. I am determined to out last him and only my
> death is going to prevent it.

newsgroups. There's no hope for Tom, I know that, you know
that, we all know that. There's no hope for you, I know
that, Tom knows that, we all know that, except you. I
thought conservatives were suppost to have more manners, how
come you don't. Just take a look at the newsgroup....it's a
shell of it's former self. Some people have accused me of
having a big ego, I'd say I pale compared to you two. You
think of nothing but yourselfs at the expense of a newsgroup
that was once thriving. There used to be 20 or 30 posts a
day...now look at
it. I'd like to suggest you both go to alt.rec.anal
political puks.com but I know you would be the only ones
there and what fun would that be for you two.

[email protected] ([email protected]) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> [email protected] (Edward Dolan) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
> I do not much like this
> > sort of thing to tell you the truth, but why should I
> > allow a numbskull and a no-nothing like him to have the
> > last word. I am determined to out last him and only my
> > death is going to prevent it.
>

> newsgroups. There's no hope for Tom, I know that, you know
> that, we all know that. There's no hope for you, I know
> that, Tom knows that, we all know that, except you. I
> thought conservatives were suppost to have more manners,
> how come you don't. Just take a look at the
> newsgroup....it's a shell of it's former self. Some people
> have accused me of having a big ego, I'd say I pale
> compared to you two. You think of nothing but yourselfs at
> the expense of a newsgroup that was once thriving. There
> used to be 20 or 30 posts a day...now look at
> it. I'd like to suggest you both go to alt.rec.anal
> political puks.com but I know you would be the only
> ones there and what fun would that be for you two.

Your post does not bother me in the least (I am going to
overlook your language this time which is of course
offensive). In fact, I find it fair and balanced which is
more than I can say for most who post to this newsgroup. You
are to be congratulated on your balance.

I too have noticed a dropping off of posts to this newsgroup
lately. This puzzles me as Sherman and I normally only
occupy just one or two threads at the most. All the other
threads are there for anyone to post to. If others do not
like what Sherman and I are saying to one another all they
need do is stay off of those particular threads that we are
on. I also do not ever see any need for kill filing anyone
either. I think some are too easily offended and should
probably not be on a newsgroup in the first place. The
polite and mannerly world of emails would most likely suit
them better.

As for Sherman, I can tell you right now that things are
rapidly going to come to a head as I am totally fed up with
him. I will no longer waste so many words on him as he is
not worth it. The few words I will have for him he will not
like and he will either learn to shut up or suffer my barbs
and blows. Rational argument is wasted on him and I am tired
of playing the yin to his yang. I would just as soon argue
with a parrot as with him. You will shortly notice a big
change. I will become a man of few words but they will drip
with venom. Stay tuned.

> I thought conservatives were suppose to
have more manners, how come you don't.

That is the fatal mistake that most conservatives make when
arguing with liberals. I have determined to get down there
in the muck on their level. Low down and dirty as they are
themselves. Manners will get you no where with them. They
see it as a sign of weakness. Try to get real.

By the way, I do not detect any signs of you being overly
polite and mannerly. I have made a note of who you are and
the next time I will return the insults with interest.

Ed Dolan - Anal Political Puks in Minnesota

Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
berlin.de>... [...]

> Edward Dolan wrote:

> > Bailing out on me once more. That is the coward's
> > way out.
>
> (with apologies to the original script writers)
>
> NARRATOR: In the frozen land of Nador, they were forced to
> eat Ed Dolan's minstrels. MINSTREL: [high-pitched] Get
> back! Eee! NARRATOR: And there was much rejoicing.

(Zaniness is not going to get you off my hook. I have lost
all respect for you and I shall henceforth treat you like
you deserve to be treated. Enjoy!)

So what else is new from this Jew Hater and this America
Hater. But mostly he is just a Bush Hater. Please note the
repetition of the key word Hater. But maybe I am being too
partisan myself. So let me point out in the interest of
fairness that Sherman is also a Palestinian Lover, an Al-
Qaeda Lover and a Kerry Lover.

Now you can see why I am disgusted and revolted by this
miserable creature who pretends to be an American. That he
resides anywhere here in the Upper Midwest is another insult
we have to endure from this treasonous SOB. Why the hell
doesn't he just go to France (decadent and corrupt) where he
would be right at home over there in the land of permanent
cowards and sympathizers with murderers.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Edward Dolan wrote:

> (Zaniness is not going to get you off my hook. I have lost
> all respect for you and I shall henceforth treat you like
> you deserve to be treated. Enjoy!)
>
> So what else is new from this Jew Hater and this America
> Hater. But mostly he is just a Bush Hater. Please note the
> repetition of the key word Hater. But maybe I am being too
> partisan myself. So let me point out in the interest of
> fairness that Sherman is also a Palestinian Lover, an Al-
> Qaeda Lover and a Kerry Lover.
>
> Now you can see why I am disgusted and revolted by this
> miserable creature who pretends to be an American. That he
> resides anywhere here in the Upper Midwest is another
> insult we have to endure from this treasonous SOB. Why the
> hell doesn't he just go to France (decadent and corrupt)
> where he would be right at home over there in the land of
> permanent cowards and sympathizers with murderers.

Mr. Dolan,

What you have written above is one of the most idiotic
things I have ever read, and is on a lower level than
kindergarten name called. The accusations are not even worth
rebutting.

[YAWN]

Damn mountain lion...

Arne

=====================
"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...

> Mr. Dolan,
>
> What you have written above is one of the most idiotic
> things I have ever read, and is on a lower level than
> kindergarten name called. The accusations are not even
> worth rebutting.
>
> [YAWN]
> --
> Tom Sherman - Quad Cities (Illinois Side)

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> > (Zaniness is not going to get you off my hook. I have
> > lost all respect for you and I shall henceforth treat
> > you like you deserve to be treated. Enjoy!)
> >
> > So what else is new from this Jew Hater and this America
> > Hater. But mostly he is just a Bush Hater. Please note
> > the repetition of the key word Hater. But maybe I am
> > being too partisan myself. So let me point out in the
> > interest of fairness that Sherman is also a Palestinian
> > Lover, an Al-Qaeda Lover and a Kerry Lover.
> >
> > Now you can see why I am disgusted and revolted by this
> > miserable creature who pretends to be an American. That
> > he resides anywhere here in the Upper Midwest is another
> > insult we have to endure from this treasonous SOB. Why
> > the hell doesn't he just go to France (decadent and
> > corrupt) where he would be right at home over there in
> > the land of permanent cowards and sympathizers with
> > murderers.
>
> Mr. Dolan,
>
> What you have written above is one of the most idiotic
> things I have ever read, and is on a lower level than
> kindergarten name called. The accusations are not even
> worth rebutting.
>
> [YAWN]

The main problem I am having with you (other than your
despicable opinions on everything) is that you do not rebut
my arguments, but instead you sidestep them. If you don't do
that, then you do your zany bit or your bored bit. But no
matter what you do, you **** me off no end.

As to what I have written above about you, I would just
once like to hear you say something very, very good about
the Jews, Americans and Bush without at the same time
equating them to their opposites. Also, I would just once
like to hear you say something very, very bad about the
Palestinians, Al-Qaeda, and Kerry, again without out at
the same time equating them to their opposites. Can't do
it can you?

And for good measure, see if you can find something very,
very nasty to say about the g.d. French.

Ed Dolan - Idiotic in Minnesota

PS. Don't you mean kindergarten name "calling" above.
"Called" doesn't make any sense and is grammatically
incorrect.

"If you don't do that, then you do your zany bit or
your bored bit. But no matter what you do, you **** me
off no end."

My sister does stuff like this to me. It's sort of the way
she entertains herself.

--
--Scott
news:[email protected]...

Edward Dolan wrote:

> ... But no matter what you do, you **** me off no end.

And...

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> > ... But no matter what you do, you **** me off no end.
>
> And...

Nope, he can't find anything good to say about the Jews,
about America or about Bush. He can't even find anything bad
to say about the g.d. French. That is how far gone he is.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Edward Dolan wrote:

> Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
> berlin.de>...
>

>>Edward Dolan wrote:
>>

>>>... But no matter what you do, you **** me off no end.
>>
>>And...
>

> Nope, he can't find anything good to say about the
> Jews, about America or about Bush. He can't even find
> anything bad to say about the g.d. French. That is how
> far gone he is.

Anyone who believes that Jews = Zionists is an idiot.
<http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/>

The United States was the first country to fully embrace
human rights
[1] and due process with the Bill of Rights.
Unfortunately, the reactionary wing of the Republican
Party, represented by Attorney General Ashcroft and
Defense Secretary Rumsfeld is trying to do away with
these rights.

Bush has done the world a service by making clear the
agenda of the economic neo-imperialists and has united many
of the less economically developed countries to stand
together to oppose the worst abuses of the WTO and to at
least delay the FTAA.

The French are completely wrong in prohibiting the wearing
of headscarves by Muslim women in the schools. In addition,
almost 18% voted for the neo-fascist le Pen in the last
presidential election.

[2] At least for white males.

> Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
> > Nope, he can't find anything good to say about the Jews,
> > about America or about Bush. He can't even find anything
> > bad to say about the g.d. French. That is how far gone
> > he is.
>
> Anyone who believes that Jews = Zionists is an idiot.
> <http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/>

Israel is a Jewish state, the only one in the world. Anti-
Zionism equates perfectly with anti-Semitism (You can't go
by what some of the crazy Jews think about it. They have
always been their own worst enemies, until they met up with
****** and the Palestinians.). You are confused by the fact
that most Europeans say they are against the State of Israel
and not that they are against the Jews. But the fact is that
they are, like you, anti-Semites. We Americans are not
traditionally anti-Semitic. That is why I keep telling you
that you belong in Europe. France would be ideal for you
because the French have a long history of being anti-
Semitic. Everyone knows that.

> The United States was the first country to fully embrace
> human rights
> [1] and due process with the Bill of Rights.
> Unfortunately, the reactionary wing of the Republican
> Party, represented by Attorney General Ashcroft and
> Defense Secretary Rumsfeld is trying to do away with
> these rights.

Nope, you fail this test too because you could not say
something good about America without denigrating something
else. Also, I was not wanting you to say anything good about
America from the past, but from the present. Difficult
assignment, wasn't it?

> Bush has done the world a service by making clear the
> agenda of the economic neo-imperialists and has united
> many of the less economically developed countries to stand
> together to oppose the worst abuses of the WTO and to at
> least delay the FTAA.

Another failure! Put on the dunce cap and sit in the corner
on the high stool facing the wall!

> The French are completely wrong in prohibiting the wearing
> of headscarves by Muslim women in the schools. In
> addition, almost 18% voted for the neo-fascist le Pen in
> the last presidential election.

You were suppose to say something bad about the French that
I could agree with. Instead you say something good about the
French that I agree with. I can see that we are always going
to be a loggerheads. I don't think you clearly understood
the assignment.

So, an anti-Semite, an anti-American and a Bush hater. As
usual, I am always right about you. France is a mixed bag to
say the least. What you like about the French I hate and
what I like about the French you hate. I think one really
big terrorist attack on their nation will bring them around
soon enough. The only thing however that would bring you
around is an Israeli rocket falling directly on your head
like what happened to Yassim, the Hamas "spiritual" leader.
Now what Israel needs to do is kill that other *******
Arafat and then maybe some progress could be made.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Edward Dolan wrote:

> ... The only thing however that would bring you around is
> an Israeli rocket falling directly on your head like what
> happened to Yassim, the Hamas "spiritual" leader. Now what
> Israel needs to do is kill that other ******* Arafat and
> then maybe some progress could be made.

What is really needed is for the Palestinians to also have
nuclear weapons [1]. Then the question of who lives west of
the Jordan River could be conclusively settled - no one.

[1] Not a totally unrealistic scenario, if the
fundamentalists succeed in assassinating Musharraf (they
have come very close several times in the last year).

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." -
Mohandas Gandhi

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> > ... The only thing however that would bring you around
> > is an Israeli rocket falling directly on your head like
> > what happened to Yassim, the Hamas "spiritual" leader.
> > Now what Israel needs to do is kill that other *******
> > Arafat and then maybe some progress could be made.
>
> What is really needed is for the Palestinians to also
> have nuclear weapons [1]. Then the question of who
> lives west of the Jordan River could be conclusively
> settled - no one.

Before the Palestinians could do that they would first
have to get a civilization, one with some science in
it. But before they could do that, they would have to
have a Reformation and get rid of their backward
religion. No, I am afraid they are forever doomed to
live in ignorance and poverty. Well, that is what
happens when Allah is the supreme ruler over
everything. It is their fate, God willing!

> [1] Not a totally unrealistic scenario, if the
> fundamentalists succeed in assassinating Musharraf
> (they have come very close several times in the last
> year).

Pakistan is a powder keg because it is the only Muslim state
with nuclear weapons. I would be in favor of taking out
Pakistan with our own nuclear weapons if and when the Muslim
extremists ever came to power there. It would be the
ultimate preemptive war.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota