bikers bums .....

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Ben Barker, Jun 15, 2003.

  1. Ben Barker

    Ben Barker Guest

    Tags:

  2. Simonb

    Simonb Guest

    Ben Barker wrote:
    > Have a look at this:
    >
    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2991088.stm
    >
    > Nice start to bike week!
    >
    > Ben

    Shock! Horror!

    Not exactly enlightening and not exactly in-depth. So why bother? Another media scare story we could
    all do without.

  3. Bill

    Bill Guest

  4. Garry Broad

    Garry Broad Guest

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 10:52:32 +0100, "Simonb" <sbennettatwiderworlddotcodotuk> wrote:

    >Ben Barker wrote:
    >> Have a look at this:
    >>
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2991088.stm
    >>
    >> Nice start to bike week!
    >>
    >> Ben
    >
    >Shock! Horror!
    >
    >Not exactly enlightening and not exactly in-depth. So why bother? Another media scare story we
    >could all do without.

    This has been around yonks though hasn't it. Get on ya sit bones and off that perenium!

    Of course these is a type of bicycle that is not affected by this.....but I haven't got one yet, so
    I remain silent!

    garry

  5. Tenex

    Tenex Guest

    Bill wrote:

    > When you consider that nearly every Chinaman rides a bike, and the way they breed, I would have
    > thought cycling was a benefit to potency.
    >
    > Bill

    You mean having only one offspring per family?

  6. Tenex wrote:
    > Bill wrote:
    >

    >>When you consider that nearly every Chinaman rides a bike, and the way they breed, I would have
    >>thought cycling was a benefit to potency.
    >>
    >>Bill
    >

    > You mean having only one offspring per family?

    Do you think that's what he means?

    On a different note cycling is dying out in China, a few people I work go back and forth to Beijing
    and it's very noticable that there are fewer cyclists and there are major traffic jams. Thats
    progress but of course they will soon be cursing cyclists for clogging up the road...