Bikes and beer.

It really is a great place and what is the greatest thing about it is that it is not far away from the city. It actually is on the very rim of my town and from the main square of Niš by car you can get there in 15 minutes with traffic. My friends an me, we often go with our bicycles to do what the people in pictures do. It is natural warm water and it has a spring there so they made canals for all of us to use it. I believe that the hill is a inactive volcano hence the warm water. From my home I ride my bike 20 minutes to get there.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That place looks like a great place to go when it's on those hot summer days. I'm sure you really have fun there. Thanks for the share.

I don't think there's an explanation for that, but it's a very common thing, even here in Portugal bikers usually hang up together and drink lots of beer. Good times.

My city has a monthly gathering of cyclist who ride around the city together. It's fairly big with 50 or more attending almost every time. A lot of them drink beer and ride around, or they drink when the group stops for a break. Where I live, it's a college town with a culture for drinking and many local breweries.

I'm not very fond of beer. But I can see that beer drinking and cycling can go along well as long as you don't ride while wasted. I'm not saying that you got drunk by drinking beer or abuse alcohol, only that I can imagine that scenario plausible for anyone that abuse alcohol and bike.