Bikes Direct experience

jl_longstaff said:
Has anyone purchased a bike from Bikes Direct? Would you do it again?
I purchased a Motobecane grand sprint and there were no issues I got my bike in about a week and all the parts were there so if they had a bike that I wanted I would buy from them again.

You should do a search forums on Bikes Direct. There has been quite a bit written on them in the past.

Longstaff,
See my response to your post about Motobecane... I just bought from bikesdirect.com without issue, they delivered everything in a timely quality manner and I would buy again from them in a heartbeat.

Scott

jl_longstaff said:

I sure thank everyone for your responses and information. I think I will purchase a bike from them; afterall, if it isn't quite right...sell it and get another.

jl_longstaff said:
I sure thank everyone for your responses and information. I think I will purchase a bike from them; afterall, if it isn't quite right...sell it and get another.
A triathlete friend of mine purchased his first bicycle, a Mercier, from them this past summer and was extremely happy with the bike and experience.

jl_longstaff said:
I just bought a 2007 Fantom Comp DS and was delivered a week ago. Was fine in every respect. Set up took me about 1 1/2 hours cuz I just took my time and enjoyed it. I am 64, 5' 10" new to rideing. I tried to get info on when the 08 bikes would be coming so I could get the latest issue but could not get a answer from them. The bike is really nice, and I would deal with them again.