Bikes for sale

M1_Abrams

Guest
I'm selling, my bikes due to injury,

My bikes are,
1 Cannondale R1000, stars and stripes, Ultegra Groupset,

An F.Moser Campag Veloce groupset,

A Merida 901 Sora groupset, which I used for training,

A Giant OCR1 105 groupset,

A Giant Peleton which has aero bars and was used for time trials.

If anyone would like to know any more,

you can contact me on 0416 200 762.

"M1_Abrams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm selling, my bikes due to injury, My bikes are, 1 Cannondale R1000, stars and stripes, Ultegra
> Groupset, An F.Moser Campag Veloce groupset, A Merida 901 Sora groupset, which I used for
> training, A Giant OCR1 105 groupset, A Giant Peleton which has aero bars and was used for time
> trials. If anyone would like to know any more, you can contact me on 0416 200 762.

I'm sorry to hear your injury has forced this sale. There's no chance of you riding in the future?

It's often a good idea to include your location, the prices you want for the items and the sizes of
the bikes. Makes it that little bit easier for possible buyers. So, any chance of you posting the
bike's sizes and how much you want for them? :)

thanks! hippy

I'm asking $1500 for the Cannondale
and the Moser (each). Both bikes are approximatly 56cm.

The Giant OCR1 and the Merida are a Large frame.

The Giant Peleton is a small frame at 53cm. I'm looking at $500 each for those.

I'm in Kingsford, Sydney, plus I have a large collection of Jerseys and books which I have collected over the years. A lot of the jerseys haven't been worn.

I'm hoping to get at least $50 each for the jerseys. I have approx 20 jerseys.

And I can be contacted on 0416 200 762.

Thanks

"M1_Abrams" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:3f9de523
> I'm asking $1500 for the Cannondale and the Moser (each). Both bikes are approximatly 56cm.

Ooh my size!

> I'm in Kingsford, Sydney, plus I have a large collection of Jerseys and

Doh! Melbourne for me. Thanks for the extra details but I typically only buy what I can
see/ride first.

Hope the sales go well.

hippy "you can never have too many!"

M1_Abrams wrote in message <[email protected]>...
>I'm asking $1500 for the Cannondale and the Moser (each). Both bikes are approximatly 56cm.
>
>The Giant OCR1 and the Merida are a Large frame.
>
>The Giant Peleton is a small frame at 53cm. I'm looking at $500 each for those.
>
>I'm in Kingsford, Sydney, plus I have a large collection of Jerseys and books which I have
>collected over the years. A lot of the jerseys haven't been worn.
>
>I'm hoping to get at least $50 each for the jerseys. I have approx 20 jerseys.
>
>And I can be contacted on 0416 200 762.
>
>Thanks
>

>--

Are the bikes still for sale?????