Bikes & Public Transit

Mr.G.B.

Guest
Have you ever taken your bike on a bus or subway train, and
lost control of it. Ever had it roll or fall because of the
vehicles movement. I have a solution for this. Email me for
details. With BIKES & PUBLIC TRANSIT in the subject

"Mr.G.B." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Have you ever taken your bike on a bus or subway train,
> and lost control of it. Ever had it roll or fall
> because of the vehicles movement. I have a solution for
> this. Email me for details. With BIKES & PUBLIC TRANSIT
> in the subject

[email protected] (Justin Lewis)

Mr.G.B. wrote:
> Have you ever taken your bike on a bus or subway train,
> and lost control of it.

Nope. I use bungee cords to hold the bike in place. Cheap
and effective.

> I have a solution for this.

So do I. And mine costs about 1 dollar at any hardware
store.