bikes with geometry similar to Look

Justin

Guest
The geometry of Look bikes with their long top tubes and shallow seat angle are perfect for me. For
example, their 50 cm bike has a 54 cm top tube with a 72.5 degree seat angle.

I am just not crazy about alot of their bikes. Anybody know of companies with similar geometries
without going custom? Thinking of mainly carbon fiber or titanium.

Let me know

Justin

[email protected] (Justin) wrote:

>The geometry of Look bikes with their long top tubes and shallow seat angle are perfect for me. For
>example, their 50 cm bike has a 54 cm top tube with a 72.5 degree seat angle.
>
>I am just not crazy about alot of their bikes. Anybody know of companies with similar geometries
>without going custom? Thinking of mainly carbon fiber or titanium.
>
>Let me know

Not really trying to sell you a bike, but have to say that the Look geometry isn't really all
that unusual.

For example, the Habanero 50cm frame has a 53.5cm top tube, and a 73.5 degree seat tube.

In the end, that means you slide the saddle back just under 1cm compared to where it would be
(relative to the seatpost clamp) on the Look, and that effectively stretches the top tube to just
over 54cm.

There would be no effective difference between the two, other than a fraction of a cm longer
effective top tube on the Habby.