Bikesomewhere.com? Anyone use 'em?

Lizbids

Dec 13, 2006
Has anyone ever used Bikesomewhere.com? I'd like to buy some mtb shoes, and I don't want to order if I can find out in advance whether or not they're a good company.

Lizbids said:
Has anyone ever used Bikesomewhere.com? I'd like to buy some mtb shoes, and I don't want to order if I can find out in advance whether or not they're a good company.
I've used them 4 or 5 times, no problems fast shipping

couchpotato said:
I've used them 4 or 5 times, no problems fast shipping
I've used them several times also. Never a problem. Very fast shipping.
Orders may be placed either @ bikesomewhere.com or at www.amazon.com/bikesomewhere (same site/different route to get there). If you use the latter, try the coupon code BIKEDISC and see if it gives you a 5% discount. I got this code via e-mail after I placed my first order thru Amazon; even if it doesn't work, they'll perhaps send you a code after your first order. (5% isn't much, but better than a poke in the eye with a dry stick....)

Yes, they do well. I also do business with thebikeshack.com (serfas dealer) and aebike.com (qbp dealer) and harriscyclery.com (T.A. dealer) and niagaracycle.com / bikepartsusa.com (both are import dealers). So, it depends on what you're looking for sometimes. Nashbar and Performancebike both have nifty sales on erratic schedules, so I do check in there before I buy anything just to see if is accidentally 50% off or something. But, yes, bikesomewhere.com is a nice place to do business.