bikesomewhere.com ... terrible online store!

GETA KLU

Apr 13, 2012
bikesomewhere.com ... terrible online store! anyone else have trouble with bikesomewhere.com?

i ordered a stem from them and it was the wrong size so i returned it for a new size. three weeks later nothing. i called customer service... no humans and just a message machine....! WOW. next, i sent emails, waited weeks for a reply and they gave me a runaround about not sending it back... but i had a tracking number and states it was received! still waiting on an email for a refund now and its been over 2 months.

i'm out 130 bucks and no stem! i don't expect them to even refund my credit card at this rate. i hope no one else has had a bad experience but at this point, if no one is there to answer your call, thats a really bad sign!

i'd stay far away from bikesomewhere.com

I'll tell you, it's hit or miss. I had a bad experience with Nashbar and other's have had great dealings with them. I actually bought some stuff from bikesomewhere last year and it was a fast transaction. Shipped quickly and a good deal. You never know what you're going to get with online stores.

I had fine service from bikesomwhere.com . You're not out any money if you call your cc company and dispute the charge. Any online retailer can have an off-experience. One experience doesn't necessarily tell the tale of a store.

Once I opened my package from them and wondered why the shoe covers looked very big and a different color... looking closely I noticed the name on the invoice was different and the address was half-way across the country. (I was luckier, my own package arrived the next day.)

No trace of customer service, e-mail, phone - total silence. (Rather than keep huge yellow shoe covers, I stopped by the post office and mailed them to the guy.)

I'm actually used to good internet service, both bike-related and otherwise - we get several packages a week. By comparison, BikeSomewhere looks dodgy.

Originally Posted by bartsie .

Once I opened my package from them and wondered why the shoe covers looked very big and a different color... looking closely I noticed the name on the invoice was different and the address was half-way across the country. (I was luckier, my own package arrived the next day.)
Well they did get it shipped "Somewhere."

Geta Klu,

You should 'get a clue' and give your credit card company a call, as Alienator said. They won't **** around with matters like this and wait forever like you have done.