    list every bicycle movie and television episode ever

    made. If you like BIKESonTV.com you will LOVE this site!
    http://uk.geocities.com/mikstar123/films.html

    Sunday, April 6, 2003
    9:30A ESN2 Destination Outdoors
    10:30A OLN The Great Outdoorsman - "Biking the Bruce" (30)
    11:00A WAM Young America Outdoors: BMX; Chainsaw Art; Indoor Rock Climbing
    (12)
    13:30P NBC Superstars: From Jamaica

    Monday, April 7, 2003
    14:30A OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL: Grahman Watson, cycling's foremost photojournalist from Giro D'Italia
    is profiled, and

    professional cyclist, Malcom Elliot is interviewed. Roller Bike and K2 Animal are looked at, and
    tips on conquering steeps

    are all offered in this episode (30)
    15:00P UPN Friends: The One with All the Candy (30)
    16:30P NOG Secret World of Alex Mack: BMX, Bikers Ray and Alex meet a recluse who lives in a tree
    house (30)

    Tuesday, April 8, 2003
    17:30A NICK Happy Days: Knock Around the Block. A rumble may be the only way to recover a stolen
    bicycle (30)
    18:30A OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL: "Andy Hampsted" (30)
    19:00A BIO Lance Armstrong: Racing for His Life (60)
    20:00N OLN SUMMER SPORTSZONE (60)
    21:05P SUND "PEDAL" (2001)
    22:00P FSN OFF THE WALL (60)
    23:00P BIO Lance Armstrong: Racing for His Life (60)
    24:30P TNN REAL TV: bike stunt (30)
    25:00P PBS Dragonfly TV: Earth Explorations: Mountain Biking; Sink Holes (30)
    26:00P NICK Hey Arnold! - "Monkeyman; Buses, Bikes and Subways" (30)
    27:00P PBS Scientific American Frontiers: You Can Make It on Your Own
    28:00P DHOM Diversions - "Triathlon in Florida"
    29:30P TOON Home Movies - "Law and Boarders"

    Wednesday, April 9, 2003
    30:00M DHOM Diversions - "Triathlon in Florida"
    31:00A PBS Scientific American Frontiers: You Can Make It on Your Own
    32:00A FSN OFF THE WALL (60)
    33:00A BIO Lance Armstrong: Racing for His Life (60)
    34:00A DHOM Diversions - "Triathlon in Florida"
    35:30A NICK Rocket Power: Escape From Lars Mountain; It Was a Dark and Stormy Day
    36:00A DHOM Diversions - "Triathlon in Florida"
    37:30A OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL: "Maine" (30)
    38:30A NGC Earth Pulse: bicycle commuting
    39:05A WMAX Quicksilver (1986)
    40:30A ESN2 Destination Outdoors
    41:30A WFUM Berenstain Bears: The Green Eyed Monster
    42:00A HBOS "Beijing Bicycle" (2001)
    43:00P DHOM Diversions - "Triathlon in Florida"
    44:00P DHOM Diversions - "Triathlon in Florida"
    45:30P PBS Fresh Fields: Brighton or Bust. Hester nearly lands in the hospital when she joins a
    bicycle race to benefit

    the SPCA (30)

    Thursday, April 10, 2003
    46:00A WFUM Scientific American Frontiers: You Can Make It on Your Own
    47:00A WFUM Scientific American Frontiers: You Can Make It on Your Own
    48:00A WAM Stuff: Mountain Biking (30)
    49:00A DISN Bear in the Big Blue House - "Let's Hit the Road" Ojo explores the open road on her
    new bike (30)
    50:00A WFUM Berenstain Bears: The Green Eyed Monster
    51:30A OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL: "Core States US Pro Championship" (30)
    52:00A WAM Stuff: Mountain Biking (30)
    53:30A DISN PB&J Otter - "Practice Makes Perfect; Three's a Crowd"
    54:30A ESN2 Destination Outdoors
    55:00N OLN SUMMER SPORTSZONE (60)
    56:00P FSN OFF THE WALL (60)
    57:00P TNN REAL TV: Olympic-cycling wipe-outs (30)
    58:00P OLN 2003 TOUR OF FLANDERS (60)
    59:00P OLN SUMMER SPORTSZONE (60)
    60:00P TRIO Bike Like You Mean It. A group of bicycle activists promote alternative forms of
    transportation (60)
    61:00P HBOS "Beijing Bicycle" (2001)

    Friday, April 11, 2003
    62:00M OLN SUMMER SPORTSZONE (60)
    63:00M TRIO Bike Like You Mean It (60)
    64:00A OLN 2003 TOUR OF FLANDERS (60)
    65:00A FSN OFF THE WALL (60)
    66:00A HBOS "Beijing Bicycle" (2001)
    67:30A OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL: "Giro D'Italia" (30)
    68:00N HBOC "KEY EXCHANGE" (1985)

    Saturday, April 12, 2003
    69:00A NICK Perfect Strangers - "Ten Speed and Soft Touch"
    70:00A OLN GREAT OUTDOORSMAN: Exploring Cape Chignecto. The Great Outdoorsman explores Cape
    Chignecto Provincial Park in

    Nova Scotia hiking, biking and sea kayaking (30)
    71:00A WAM Young America Outdoors: BMX; Chainsaw Art; Indoor Rock Climbing
    (72)
    73:30A SUND "PEDAL" (2001)(60)
    74:00P OLN SUMMER SPORTSZONE (60)

    Sunday, April 13, 2003
    75:00M WFUM Scientific American Frontiers: You Can Make It on Your Own
    76:00A WFUM Scientific American Frontiers: You Can Make It on Your Own
    77:00A HBOF I Spy - "A Bike I Like!; A Tick-Illy Hiccup"
    78:00A PBS Dragonfly TV: Earth Explorations: Mountain Biking; Sink Holes (30)
    79:30A ESN2 Destination Outdoors
    80:30P HBOF I Spy - "A Bike I Like!; A Tick-Illy Hiccup"
    81:30P WMAX Quicksilver (1986)
    82:00P DHC Critical Hour: Momentary Lapses
    83:00P TNN AXE House Party: Jamie Kennedy hosts this music and dance event from Miami, BMX cycling
    champ Dave Mirra (60)
    84:00P DHC Critical Hour: Momentary Lapses

    Monday. April 14, 2003
    85:30A HBOC "KEY EXCHANGE" (1985)
    86:00A DHC Critical Hour: Momentary Lapses
    87:00A WAM Stuff: Triathlon (30)
    88:30A OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL: "Recreational Riding Clubs" (30)
    89:00A WAM Stuff: Triathlon (30)
    90:30P TNN REAL TV: bike stunt (30)

    Tuesday, April 15, 2003
    91:00A DHC Lifeline: Under Construction
    92:00A TLC Save-ums: Picnic Panic in Wave World; Oscar Has a Flat
    93:30A OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL: "Business of Bicycling" (30)
    94:00N OLN SUMMER SPORTSZONE (60)
    95:00P FSN OFF THE WALL (60)
    96:00P TNN Real TV (30)

    Wednesday, April 16, 2003
    97:00A FSN OFF THE WALL (60)
    98:30A OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL: "Ragbrai" (30)
    99:30A HBOC "KEY EXCHANGE" (1985)
    100:00P DKID Sci Squad - "Case of the Two-Wheeled Tortoise" (30)

    Thursday, April 17, 2003
    101:30A NICK Rocket Power: Tito-Thon; Twister's Hat (30)
    102:30A OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL:
    103:30A ESN2 Destination Outdoors
    104:00N OLN SUMMER SPORTSZONE (60)
    105:00P FSN OFF THE WALL (60)
    106:00P NICK Hey Arnold!: Downtown as Fruits; Eugene's Bike (30)
    107:00P OLN Bicycling Highlights: Paris Roubaix (60)
    108:00P OLN SUMMER SPORTSZONE (60)
    109:40P BBC Monty Python's Flying Circus: Mr. H G Superman, Bicycle Repairman
    (110)

    Friday, April 18,2003
    111:00M OLN SUMMER SPORTSZONE (60)
    112:40A BBC Monty Python's Flying Circus: Mr. H G Superman, Bicycle Repairman
    (113)
    114:00A FSN OFF THE WALL (60)
    115:00A OLN Bicycling Highlights: Paris Roubaix (60)
    116:40A BBC Monty Python's Flying Circus: Mr. H G Superman, Bicycle Repairman
    (117)
    118:30A TLC Brum: Naughty Dog; Stunt Bike
    119:30A PBS Arthur: D.W. Rides Again; Arthur Makes the Team (30)
    120:30A OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL: Monterey and Sea Otter Classic. Join host Brian Drebber as he visits
    one of America's most

    spectacular cycling destinations, Monterey, California. Join us as we visit one of the countries top
    cycling events, The

    Sea Otter Classic (30)

    Saturday, April 19, 2003
    121:00P OLN BALANCE BAR 24 HOUR ADVENTURE RACE Los Angeles, California. Join OLN for coverage of
    the 2002 Balance Bar

    24-hour Adventure race from Los Angeles, California featuring a variety of disciplines including
    mountain biking, kayaking,

    navigation, trekking and climbing (60)

    ABC=WXYZ 7 Detroit Michigan ACT=ACTION AMAX=ATMAX AP=Animal Planet ARTS=A&E OLN=Outdoor Life
    Network BIO=Biography Channel BBC=BBCAM BRAV=Bravo COM=Comedy Central CBC=Canadian Broadcasting
    Company (CBET Windsor, ONT 9) CBS=WWJ 62 Detroit Michigan DISN=Disney Channel DHOM=Discovery Home
    DHC=Discovery Health DKID=Discovery Kid's DSCS=Discovery Science ENC=Encore ENCP=Encore Plus
    ESP2=ESPN 2 ESCL=ESPN Classic FOX=WJBK TV2 Detroit FMC=Fox Movie Channel FSN=Fox Sports Network in
    Detroit (times may vary in other cities) HBOF=HBO Family HBOL=HBO Latino HBOS=aka HBO3 ICN=pay per
    view JNG=TV Japan MMAX=More Cinemax NBC=WDIV 4 Detroit Michigan NGC=National Geographic Channel
    NOGG=Noggin (digital children) OMAX=Outmax OXY=Oxygen PBS=Detroit Public Television WTVS-56
    (programming vary in other cities) SCI=Science Channel (NOT SciFi) SHOW=Showtime SHO2=Showtime Too
    SHOB=Showtime B SHOC=Showtime C STZ=Starz STZ2=Starz 2 STZ4=STARZ 4 SUND=SUNDANCE TECH=Tech TV
    TOOND=Cartoon Disney TCM=Turner Classic Movies TVLD=TV Land TVO=TV Ontario (Canadian) UPN=WKBD 50
    Detroit WB=WDWB 20 Detroit WE=new name for Romance Classics (ROM) WAM=digital teen WFUM=PBS Flint
    Michigan WMAX=WOMAX (digital - Women's Cinemax?) To respond by email remove YOURDOG

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Bruce Freeburger) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [April 6, 2003, April 18, 2003] This is the schedule of bicycle related TV shows on US TV for the
    > coming week.
    >
    > Monday, April 7, 2003
    > 8:30A OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL: Grahman Watson, cycling's foremost photojournalist from Giro D'Italia
    > is profiled, and professional cyclist, Malcom Elliot is interviewed.

    Do you think Malcolm will mention his fond relationship with Horsteef?

  3. The Brian Drebber episodes of Bicycle Journal were made from 1996 to 1999. Some are particuarly
    dated. For example, the episode that featured the US Postal team mentions that Lance Armstrong has
    now joined the team. To respond by email remove YOURDOG