[email protected] to subscribe or subscribe on the web at www.topica.com/lists/tvlog Bikes
on TV (including old editions) can be viewed on the web at www.topica.com/lists/tvlog/read and
BIKESonTV.com

Tuesday, December 24, 2002
5: 01A WAM Stuff: "Triathlon"
6: 00P FSN Off the Wall (60)

Wednesday, December 25, 2002
7:00A FSN Off the Wall (60)
8:00A SUND "PEDAL" (2001) Filmmaker Peter Sutherland chronicles the frantic lives of bicycle
messengers in New York City. Adult Situations; Language (60)
9:00A SUND "PEDAL" (2001)(60)
10:30P DKID Popular Mechanics for Kids: "Sports" - A look at baseball pitching and mountain
biking (30)

Thursday, December 26, 2002
11:30A HBO "QUICKSILVER" (1986) A hotshot stock exchange floor trader loses his shirt and becomes
a bicycle messenger in a hilly city. Kevin Bacon stars
(12)
13:00P OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL (#37)
14:30P OLN HI-TEC Adventure racing (30)
15:00P FSN Off the Wall (60)

Friday, December 27, 2002
16:00A FSN Off the Wall (60)
17:00A CBS Life Moments - A professional cyclist enters a race in honor of her late friend (60)
18:30P CBC Red Green: "Curse of the Mummy" - Red makes a lawn ornament out of a drum kit and a
bicycle (30)
19:00P DKID Sci Squad - "Case of the Two-Wheeled Tortoise" (30)
20:00P TECH Techno Games - Robot rocket race and cycling (30)
21:30P TECH Techno Games - Robot rocket race and cycling (30)
22:00P MTV Sports Unlimited: Axxess (60)
23:00P DKID Operation Junkyard - "Water Bike" (30)
24:30P NICK The Fairly OddParents - "A Mile in My Shoes; Super Bike" (30)
25:00P DKID Operation Junkyard - "Water Bike" (30)
26:00P TECH Techno Games - Robot rocket race and cycling (30)

Saturday, December 28, 2002
27:30A CBC Franklin - "Franklin's Bicycle Helmet" (30)
28:30A NICK Cousin Skeeter - "Bicycle Thief" (30)
29:30P OLN Triathlon - "Ironman Canada" (30)

Sunday, December 29, 2002
30:00A NICK Rugrats - "Uneasy Rider; Where's Grandpa?" Chuckie gets his first bike (30)
31:00P OLN GORGE GAMES (60)
32:00P OLN GORGE GAMES (60)

Monday, December 30, 2002
33:00A ESCL Sports Century: The top sports stories of 1999 are revisited, including the deaths of
Wilt Chamberlain and Walter Payton and Lance Armstrong's first Tour de France victory (60)
34:00A ESCL Sports Century: The top sports stories of 1999 are revisited, including the deaths of
Wilt Chamberlain and Walter Payton and Lance Armstrong's first Tour de France victory (60)
35:00A PBS Barney & Friends "A Parade of Bikes" - Bike parade; biking as exercise; bicycle
safety (30)
36:30P NICK Hey Arnold! "Helga's Love Potion; Gerald's Secret" - Arnold teaches Gerald to ride
a bike (30)
37:00P DHC Medical Profiles "Lance Armstrong" - Cyclist Lance Armstrong's battle with cancer.
Original Airdate: October 21, 2002 (60)

Tuesday, December 31, 2002
38:00M DHC Medical Profiles "Lance Armstrong" (60)
39:00A OLN XTERRA PLANET (30)
40:30A OLN XTERRA PLANET (30)
41:00A NICK Hey Arnold! - "Monkeyman; Buses, Bikes and Subways" (30)
42:30A NOG Maisy - Train; bike; party; bedtime (30)
43:00P OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL: "Raleigh Boys" This episode profiles the first sponsored American Road
Team for their Thirtieth Anniversary. We also take a look at the Houston MS Society Ride, and
the Bicycling Hall of fame inductees
(44)
45:00P FSN Off the Wall (60)
46:30P CORT Cops "Las Vegas" - bike sting (30)

Wednesday, January 1, 2003
47:30A CORT Cops "Las Vegas" - bike sting (30)
48:00A FSN Off the Wall (60)
49:30A OLN GREAT OUTDOORSMAN: mountain biking The Bruce Trail in Ontario (30)
50:30A NOG Gullah Gullah Island - "Big & Small" (30)
51:00P TNN "AMERICAN FLYERS" (1986)
52:00P OLN No Boundaries: Episode #7 Alliances begin to splinter as the participants bike over
mountains and brave a raging river (60)
53:30P PLSR "ALL GIRL PSYCHO BIKER ****S FROM HELL" (1999)(90)

Thursday, January 2, 2003
54:30A PLSR "ALL GIRL PSYCHO BIKER ****S FROM HELL" (1999)(90)
55:30A NOG Franklin - "Franklin Rides a Bike; Franklin Is Messy" (30)
56:30P OLN The Ride Guide Mountain Bike (30)
57:00P FSN Off the Wall (60)
58:00P NOG Franklin - "Franklin Rides a Bike; Franklin Is Messy" (30)
59:20P BBC Monty Python's Flying Circus - "The Cycling Tour" Cycling tour of Cornwall; Moscow and
Smolensk (40)

Friday, January 3, 2003
60:05A JNG Kiyoshiro's Cycling Tour: Oku no Hosomichi (60)
61:20A BBC Monty Python's Flying Circus - "The Cycling Tour" (40)
62:00A FSN Off the Wall (60)
63:20A BBC Monty Python's Flying Circus - "The Cycling Tour" (40)
64:45A ENC "QUICKSILVER" (1986)(105)
65:30P OLN The Ride Guide Mountain Bike (30)

Saturday, January 4, 2003
66:30P DKID Popular Mechanics for Kids: "Sports" - A look at baseball pitching and mountain
biking (30)
67:30P HBO2 "QUICKSILVER" (1986)(105)

Sunday, January 5, 2003
68:30A DKID Popular Mechanics for Kids: "Sports" - A look at baseball pitching and mountain
biking (30)
69:30A OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL: "Nantucket" (30)
70:00A NICK Rocket Power: Double-O Twistervision; Womp Race 2000 (30)

Monday, January 6, 2003
71:30A OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL: "Tours for Cures: Rides For Charities" (30)

ACT=ACTION AP=Animal Planet ARTS=A&E OLN=Outdoor Life Network BIO=Biography Channel BBC=BBCAM
BRAV=Bravo COM=Comedy Central CBC=Canadian Broadcasting Company (Windsor, ONT 9) CBS=WWJ 62
Detroit Michigan DISN=Disney Channel DCHM=Discovery Home DHC=Discovery Health DKID=Discovery Kid's
DSCS=Discovery Science ENC=Encore ENCP=Encore Plus ESP2=ESPN 2 ESCL=ESPN Classic FOX=WJBK TV2
Detroit FMC=Fox Movie Channel FSN=Fox Sports Network in Detroit (times may vary in other cities)
HBOF=HBO Family HBOS=aka HBO3 ICN=pay per view JNG=TV Japan MMAX=More Cinemax NGC=National
Geographic Channel NOGG=Noggin (digital children) OMAX=Outmax OXY=Oxygen PBS=Detroit Public
Television WTVS-56 (programming vary in other cities) SCI=Science Channel (NOT SciFi)
SHOW=Showtime SHO2=Showtime Too SHOB=Showtime B SHOC=Showtime C STZ=Starz STZ2=Starz 2 STZ4=STARZ
4 SUND=SUNDANCE TECH=Tech TV TOOND=Cartoon Disney TCM=Turner Classic Movies TVLD=TV Land TVO=TV
Ontario (Canadian) UPN=WKBD 50 Detroit WB=WDWB 20 Detroit WE=new name for Romance Classics (ROM)
WAM=digital teen WFUM=PBS Flint Michigan

To respond by email remove YOURDOG

"Bruce Freeburger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [DEC 23, 2002 - Jan 5, 2003 This is the schedule of bicycle related TV shows on US TV for the
> coming week.

>> Thursday, January 2, 2003
> 5:30A PLSR "ALL GIRL PSYCHO BIKER ****S FROM HELL" (1999)(90)

More information on this can be found here:

http://www.sinnocence.com/pornr.html

Apparently, it's not a very good movie. If you need to rub one out, you're better off with a Cosmo.

Thanks, Ronde Champ

Does OLN rerun the World Championships? I taped over the road worlds before getting to watch it.
> [...]
> 10:30A NOG Gullah Gullah Island - "Big & Small" (30)
> 2:00P TNN "AMERICAN FLYERS" (1986)
> 4:00P OLN No Boundaries: Episode #7 Alliances begin to splinter as the participants bike over
> mountains and brave a raging river (60)
> 5:30P PLSR "ALL GIRL PSYCHO BIKER ****S FROM HELL" (1999)(90)
>
> Thursday, January 2, 2003
> 5:30A PLSR "ALL GIRL PSYCHO BIKER ****S FROM HELL" (1999)(90)
> 8:30A NOG Franklin - "Franklin Rides a Bike; Franklin Is Messy" (30)
> 1:30P OLN The Ride Guide Mountain Bike (30)
> 4:00P FSN Off the Wall (60)
> 5:00P NOG Franklin - "Franklin Rides a Bike; Franklin Is Messy" (30)
> 10:20P BBC Monty Python's Flying Circus - "The Cycling Tour" Cycling
tour of
> Cornwall; Moscow and Smolensk (40)
>
> Friday, January 3, 2003
> 12:05A JNG Kiyoshiro's Cycling Tour: Oku no Hosomichi (60)
> 1:20A BBC Monty Python's Flying Circus - "The Cycling Tour" (40)
> 2:00A FSN Off the Wall (60)
> 5:20A BBC Monty Python's Flying Circus - "The Cycling Tour" (40)
> 6:45A ENC "QUICKSILVER" (1986)(105)
> 1:30P OLN The Ride Guide Mountain Bike (30)
>
> Saturday, January 4, 2003
> 3:30P DKID Popular Mechanics for Kids: "Sports" - A look at baseball
pitching
> and mountain biking (30)
> 4:30P HBO2 "QUICKSILVER" (1986)(105)
>
> Sunday, January 5, 2003
> 3:30A DKID Popular Mechanics for Kids: "Sports" - A look at baseball
pitching
> and mountain biking (30)
> 4:30A OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL: "Nantucket" (30)
> 11:00A NICK Rocket Power: Double-O Twistervision; Womp Race 2000 (30)
>
> Monday, January 6, 2003
> 4:30A OLN BICYCLE JOURNAL: "Tours for Cures: Rides For Charities" (30)
>
> ACT=ACTION AP=Animal Planet ARTS=A&E OLN=Outdoor Life Network BIO=Biography Channel BBC=BBCAM
> BRAV=Bravo COM=Comedy Central CBC=Canadian Broadcasting Company (Windsor, ONT 9) CBS=WWJ 62
> Detroit Michigan DISN=Disney Channel DCHM=Discovery Home DHC=Discovery Health DKID=Discovery
> Kid's DSCS=Discovery Science ENC=Encore ENCP=Encore Plus ESP2=ESPN 2 ESCL=ESPN Classic FOX=WJBK
> TV2 Detroit FMC=Fox Movie Channel FSN=Fox Sports Network in Detroit (times may vary in other
> cities) HBOF=HBO Family HBOS=aka HBO3 ICN=pay per view JNG=TV Japan MMAX=More Cinemax
> NGC=National Geographic Channel NOGG=Noggin (digital children) OMAX=Outmax OXY=Oxygen
> PBS=Detroit Public Television WTVS-56 (programming vary in other cities) SCI=Science Channel
> (NOT SciFi) SHOW=Showtime SHO2=Showtime Too SHOB=Showtime B SHOC=Showtime C STZ=Starz STZ2=Starz
> 2 STZ4=STARZ 4 SUND=SUNDANCE TECH=Tech TV TOOND=Cartoon Disney TCM=Turner Classic Movies TVLD=TV
> Land TVO=TV Ontario (Canadian) UPN=WKBD 50 Detroit WB=WDWB 20 Detroit WE=new name for Romance
> Classics (ROM) WAM=digital teen WFUM=PBS Flint Michigan
>
> To respond by email remove YOURDOG

>Does OLN rerun the World Championships? I taped over the road worlds before getting to watch it.

Budman, OLN is having to update their schedule all the time. I get a revised spreadsheet more than
twice a week because of the sailboat races. Even if you go on the OLNtv.com website you may not get
the latest schedule. I'll definatly include the worlds if they repeat it again. Cheers, Bruce

To respond by email remove YOURDOG

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Bruce
Freeburger) wrote:

> [DEC 23, 2002 - Jan 5, 2003

jeez...when does the Giro start?

Remove S.P.A.M in email adddress Climb <at> mac <dot> com